Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hi, I would use the 5820k to finish off my gaming rig

#intelFTW #teamGreen

I would finally begin my first build ever since I moved to Canada. I've been using a Surface for study/work and while it performs well for that... It is far from perfect. Now that I'm finally more stable and getting to save some cash for my build, getting a badass processor like that would speed things up incredibly.

I'm saving for a new desktop as my laptop is over 5 years now and it is really running on his last legs... So come over to Belgium you little beast!!! 

I'm doing this for my friend who doesn't have a PC (He can't really afford it), I'm going to build him one, If I win This gonna help me a lot :)

Sohayel. nafi

Im an animation student so the extra power will go to use in maya and premier pro

i would use that for gaming and rendering videos andandandandna streaming :3

If i get the processor, it will the start of building my new PC. Good luck everybody! 

This would be the best win ever. I'm planning to make a new gaming system and this would just let me build the most overkill system ever. <3

I'm currently (still) using a laptop. It's got an i5 2520M.

I use it for video editing, motion graphics and light gaming and have been wanting to upgrade for months. Years even.

i pooped today

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb

I'd love to win this not for me but for my dad, hes still running pre-haswell and it would help him enjoy games better.

I would buy him it for xmas if i had the money!

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

I would probably use it for a workstation build to make my first move into the intel platform.

I want the 5820k because its got more cores than my processor. it's ihs is also soldered onto the processor which is a huge plus for keeping it cool and quiet versus my older i7. also im really interested in asus's white / black motherboard upgrade because it would fit really well with my corsair carbide 500r (white)

Count me in!

I need a content creation rig.   Been trying to skimp to build one and this would be a huge help for my job.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

I might even give it to my friend who makes Youtube videos. It would really help him in editing, since he has i5 3570K now. I'm just gaming so I really don't need anything better than i5 4670K which I have now.

Yay!

I just use many programs at the same time, so having a 5820K would really be a step up for me.

5820k sounds like a god like of a processor.

but x99 and ddr4 is expensive :( oh well

Would absolutely love to replace my terrible *Mac* that really can't do anything in Maya. Or any Adobe software. Or C4D. Or AutoCAD. Or anything. 

If I win this maybe I'll finally get the fact that a *Mac* can't do animation/Graphics/anything to my parents...

My build: tis be ordered

I would use the 5820k in order to finish my x99 build that I plan to use as a powerhouse for 3D-modeling/circuit design, streaming, gaming, and media editing! :D

Uhum....what I would give to have such a proc. !

Much better than the competitors.

Linus, First of all i would like to tell how good your videos are,Half of the things i know about pc/hardware etc is because of you :3 :D <3
I would like to win a 5820k because my pc is very weak, I have a dual core 2 GhZ cpu,2 GB of RAM,and a Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 1GB
you see my pc is very weak if i win,the first thing i will do with my birthday money is buy an x99 mother board
All the best
one of your bigger fans
-Damjan <3 :D
PS
my nickname HyperX i used it before Kingston started using it in their products :D ! :D :3

will buy X99 after. it is retirement time for my hardly breathing  i920.

If I won (which I never do so I'm not even sure why I'm doing this) I would have to reformat my pcpartpicker list and change the motherboard to accommodate the different socket. Then with the money I save from not having to buy a processor I would probably add a big fat SSD to the build and maybe even another 970 for some kickass SLI. Getting this processor would help with the occasional videos I edit as well as gaming :)   Oh please I WANT A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE