Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Would be great with my new setup that is planed to be made around january

Winning this would allow me to finally update a rig I've had for a while now. Hope I win.

i would buy a x99 mobo and play the s**t out of it :)

i would like to have it because then i wouldn't need to stop playing whenever i want render a video :(

I will be using the 5820k for gaming and some streaming of it!  :)

Thanks for the giveaway LTT.

I'd add this to the beast PC I'm about to build - a step up from the 4790K I had planned for. This would really help with the hobbyist video editing I do.

Thanks for the giveaway!

This would increase my productivity immensely! I plan to work on editing and take things to the next level.

Would be far better for running virtual machines than my current setup. :)

Already got myself an MSI X99 Board and looking to build a gaming/streaming system to replace my 6 year old buddy. Hope I have some luck. Merry Chrismas everyone. Peace :)

This CPU would be part of my first build (for myself)! I've been using a Dell XPS 15 for about 5 years now and have never really had the money to do what I wanted in the build. This would be such an awesome gift to start it. 

Thanks!

Hi nick

I would like this give away because I'm building a system for my girlfriend for Christmas and she knows her stuff so if she gets this for Christmas I'm sure it will put me in the good books ;)

I'd use it for rendering and possibly having a working PC, unlike my 2 year old build :(

Winning this would give me the excuse to build a new computer :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 770 Direct CU II OC | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX | PSU: Coolermaster G750M | RAM: Patriot Viper 3 16GB 1600MHz | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Storage Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Green 1.5TB | Case: Nzxt Phantom 410 (White, Black Trim) | Lighting: 30cm Blue LED | OS: Windows 10 Pro<p>

Have been saving money for a new build quiet some time now, and that 5820k would make it sure a hell lot quicker to get it done, hmmm I would probably use it for video editing, been dreaming about making some more serious work some longer time, cant really do that on a notebook  :( 

I would try and stream games, as hard as it would be on my Australian internet connection.

Hi nick

I would like this give away because I'm building a system for my girlfriend for Christmas and she knows her stuff so if she gets this for Christmas I'm sure it will put me in the good books ;)

You say a 5820K? I say okay!

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @ 4.8 | Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 w/ Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait 
GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 DUAL | RAM: G.SKILL ARES 1333MHz 16GB
SSD0: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | SSD1: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB | SSD2: Intel 530 Series 120GB
HDD: 1TB WD Black | HDD2: 6TB WD Black | PSUEVGA 750G2 | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540
Monitors: DELL S2417DG | DELL U2414HM | Keyboard: Input.Club Kira (Hako True) | Mice: Logitech G520 | G900

If i win, i would sell my current computer and go for x99 all in, plus some money i worked for overtime, it would be the ultimate upgrade and it would last me a decade atleast.

LinusTechTips is love, LinusTechTips is life.If I win this CPU, I would probably die. Busta Rhymes ain't got jack shit on me. I'm the next Eminem... And so on.

My rig:

i7 5820k @ 3,3Ghz Asus X99-Deluxe Corsair Vengeance DDR4-2666Mhz 4x4Gb | Gigabyte G1 980 |

Samsung SSD 850 500Gb | Corsair HX850i | Corsair H110i GT | NZXT H440 | AOC G2460P |

I would take the processor and finally create the 4k editing machine that I need so desperately!