Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Certainly would upgrade my video editing rig based around this monster of a CPU.

Great giveaway, thank you again!

I'd upgrade from current FX-6300 to this bad boy of a CPU and upgrade to an X99 setup but it'd force me to spend quite a bit on DDR4 and a new motherboard :P

id love to win the 5820k but then again congratulations to anyone else to who happen to win! good luck!

If I won I would put the i7 5820k in a PC I will be building in February for my friend who is limited to an old mac or a ps3 for gaming. He plays LoL and some other games that run at 'cinematic' 24 fps at best on his computer and I would love to give him the PCMR experience.

I'd really just like an upgrade to be honest. I need my e-peen to be a bit larger.

Hi Nick and Linus,

I would use this Core i7 5820K build a gaming pc.

PS. right now i only have a office desktop which could not run any games at all.  :unsure:  ( runing Minecraft at less that 10 FPS)  :wacko:

Get that X99 system I wanted. Been trying to upgrade for a while now but never had the funds heh.

Get that X99 system I wanted. Been trying to upgrade for a while now but never had the funds heh.

It's cool that Intel does stuff like this, winning this CPU would be nice. It would be great for pretty much everything you can throw at it. I'd use it primarily for gaming though! :P

If I won (which I doubt I would because I have the worst luck in the world) I'd definitely build a new computer around this puppy, mostly for gaming, but also as a programming rig.

I would like to win the 5820K to replace the 1gen i3-540 i have used for years.

It'll be cool to get one so I can finally say I have an amazing PC. I would be able to run Turbotax at 4k :P

Since people usually ask me to render their videos, I can finally be able to not waste any time. I can get rid of this $40 pentium.

"enter sandman"

I planing to buy gtx 970, but i dont have resorses to buy equivalent cpu. 

Winning one of those babies would really help me with rendering times, having 4 extra threads really makes a difference. Of course that won't happen so congratulations to the winners!

I would Replace my i5-4690(non k) with the I7 so I could actually render my videos I've been recording((starting my youtube channle)

as well as tons of 3d modeling/photoshop.

and lastly, to not bottle neck my Evga 2.0 s.c. 980

Good Luck everyone :)

Art is in my blood, Gaming is a moving art form :)