Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY!?!?! I would use the 5820k and build my first enthusiast PC!

One LEAP closer to my dreams

Nothing is impossible only highly improbable.... so why not?? :D

This CPU will be the starting point for a new gaming rig.

I am in need of a refresh.  I have an x79 with i7-3820 now, and its getting a little 'long in the tooth'.
I would use it for work and games, so pick me! 

If I were to win a 5820K, I would keep it on my desk ... Until I got the rest of the parts for my build (which used to include a Z97 mobo and a single GTX 970, but would then include an X99 mobo and dual 970's). I would then use my build to stream games on twitch, edit my let's plays, play games, and run an anti-virus scan (sound familiar?). Chances are I wouldn't do it at the same time, though. I would also try, at some point, to water cool my GPU's and CPU's on one system instead of three CPU coolers and two Kraken G10's.

Yay worldwide! :D I wanted to upgrade my rig and this would be a nice cpu for it :)

I do a lot of video editing and also do quite a bit of streaming so this cpu would be put to good use, of course I would need to buy the needed components to go with it first xD

I will use it for streaming games and editing and use my cpu I have now to make a server cos it is the 1 bit missing out the build

I could finally upgrade my life, Gabe, give me your light!. 

Gaming mostly, but I've also always wanted to try some 3D rendering and having this much power would give me the encouragement to try.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

If I win, I would probably just game, program, and do some video editting on this processor.

Best wishes to whoever wins!

To be completely honest I dont have the money to build a system around it. I see myself, if I win this, selling it and upgrading my computer. I will

a. Get a proper cooler and overclock

b. Get a name-brand power supply (probably a CX430M)

c. Get an R7 250 to dual graphic

Part of the Q6600 club

If I win it will help SO much because, for a 15yo with no job in my first build taking a whole $485 (Australian) off my $2200 build will help immensely.

I would hold on to it until I could upgrade the motherboard in my future computer if it's built pre giveaway but if I just so happen to win I would put it in said PC

Definitely going to start a X99 build if I win this CPU.

The extra cores on this would be amazing for video editing and multitudes of other things that I might use my computer for. (especially my ridiculous amount of chrome tabs; I think it might be a disorder)

I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND WHAT I SAY IS WHAT I MEAN

CPU:  Intel core i7 3770K cooled by Zalman LQ315 (PUSH/PULL) | CASE: Cooler Master Scout 2 | MOBO:  MSI Z77A-G65 Gaming RAMKingston HyperX DDR3 2x4GB 1600mhz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 OC 3GB PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 620W | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | Monitors: HP Compaq L2311c 23" 1080P | Mouse: Razer Abyssus Mirror | KEYBOARDS: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry Red/Blue Backlight) | CM Storm Quickfire TK (Cherry Brown/White Backlight) | CM Storm QFS (Cherry Blue) |

I would start my ddr4 build  :). I would use this for streaming gaming and content making.  thanks and keep up the good work

CPU:I7-4790K @ 4.8ghz MOTHERBOARD:MSI-Z97-G45 Ram:G-SKILL SNIPER 8GB 1866 GPU:Msi GTX 970 4G COOLER:PHANTEK PH TC14PE BK 3 FAN CONFIG PSU:Roswell Lightning 1300W HDD: 1TB WD, 2TB SEGATE Mushkin 120GB SSD CASE:COOLER MASTER HAF 922

Well if I had a 5820k I would go out and get a intel X99 and use it for gaming and 3D rendering

Untit22led.jpg

This seems to be a wonderful opportunity and a very gracious gift of you to give! If I were to be chosen, I would use it for a gaming rig I am attempting to put together. It will be my first standalone build!