Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Depends on how long it would take me to save up for the rest of the system.

well i just built my brother a pc for christmas using the pentium g3258. so an i7 would be a hell of an upgrade for him =D

I think it would be a huge improvement from my pentium 4.

CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz - MB: ASUS P5P800-VM  - RAM: 768 MB DDR - HDD: 80 GB WD - PSU: 500W Generic - Case: Generic

If I am destined to win a 5820K I will create the greatest GabeN youtube video this world has ever...

Actually, I'll take advantage of it's 6 cores for production and mixing in Pro Tools, and (of course) give it a reasonable OC so I can get all them Mhz for teh gaming.

Your's Truly,

DudeBrahSoAero

I want this CPU because i always need MORE POWER!!! I also never win give a ways but fingers crossed!!!

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

put it on a shelf to gather dust until i slowly buying the rest of the parts to make a new pc sometime over the next year one part at a time. Povincal disablity income makes this process realy slow

I'll take one off your hands.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I would use it in a gaming build either in a basic case or a mineral oil pc.

Ahh yiss

mutha

f*ckin

breadcrumbs!

Seriously want this. would sell everything i could to make a build around this thing.

Like i'd have to grow my hair long and dye it white because it would be so pc master race worthy!

Praise GabeN!

I would use the CPU for gaming purposes and video editing and maybe later on, some art applications. 

i would use it to make rendering go faster on cinema 4d and for extreme multitasking. plus i have always wanted to see how nice these six core monsters are first hand.

I am saving up to build my new rig, and if I win this CPU I will save a lot of money and go X99!

On the rare occasion where winning a free stuff will actually cost you allot of money to benefit from it. lol

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

Hey Nick!

If I won one of these 5820k's , I would put it toward my future water cooled PC or just use it for a new editing rig. 

CPU: Intel Core I74790k

I've been working on catching up on all of the videos/reviews and must commend you all on the fine work. Given my meager computational abilities at the moment, I would use this processor as the finest excuse possible in creating my future gaming/work rig.

the 5280k might be a bit of an overkill for me but it would be a sweet upgrade from my 3570k and would be a great excuse to work on my computer again.

Ohhh... A 5820K would be a nice christmas present :D

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

I only use my computer for fapping and league of legends, but It would be nicer to do that on a $400 cpu than my g3258.