Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use the 5820k to do video editing and make some animations for my school work and maybe in the week ends play games ;D thx

Awesome give away guys, this would be a great start to an enthusiast build that I have been craving to build.

i would probably get into some fairly serious overclocking

i would lay my old computer to rest and buy me a new one with that awesome new cpu

i could finaly never have to close every thing while gaming, like playback music and stuff xD

I'm planning on going 2011-3v when I can afford it. No more measly FX-6350. It'll probably take a year to save up though.

I would use it stream, my 3570k can barely do 720p while gaming.

Thank you for the giveaway!

With a processor that good I could finally find a reason to upgrade my other parts so that they are just as good as the 5820K, plus it would be a great christmas present for someone who probably won't get may gifts this year.

Case: Corsair Graphite Series 230T | CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 @3.2GHz | CPU Cooler: 2x 120mm Front, 1x 120mm Back | Motherboard: ASRock H97M Pro 4 | RAM: Team Vulcan 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 1600 | Graphics Card: ASUS DirectCU II Radeon R9 290 4GB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | HDD: WD Black 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache | PSU: NZXT Hale82 550W 80+ Bronze | Headset: Astro A50 | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Keyboard: Razer Death Stalker (Refurbished)

This would make an awesome christmas present, be great for who ever else wins it. Might take some cost away from my X99 build if i win it. P.S Australian prices are a killer.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

i7-5820k

PC Specs:
Mid-2017 Apple 15" MacBook Pro (i7/16GB/RP560) | Mid-2014 Apple 15" MacBook Pro (i7/16GB/GT750M) | Media/Gaming PC (Specs in Profile)

Audio Specs:
Shure SE846 |AKG N40 |Sennheiser IE80 |Sennheiser HD598 |Fiio E18 

Hey! I've wanted to upgrade from my current Z97 board to a X99 board for a while now, and if I were to get this processor it would enable me to have that dream come true even faster. Thanks!

This would be an awesome gift. My 3770K system is getting angry with me after overclocking it (and my gtx 680) since the day I've owned them.

I would use this CPU to give myself a reason to update my motherboard and case to a badass m-atx setup... :D

I have a BioStar motherboard that I won awhile ago that is fighting to get out of its box. After getting the other components and building the system for my family, I would give my old system to a friend who needs it for a job search. 

Woot! 6 cores FTW

If I win I'll be able to finally build the x99 rig of my dreams.

Asus x99 Deluxe

Intel i7 5820k

Asus 970 strix

Corair H110 watercooler

I wonder how many games I could play at once with one of those...

I'm entering this contest, and sorry Luke about your pokemon blue :/

What I would do with it: Finally be able to upgrade from a crappy AMD FX to a nice intel (Just buy a motherboard and I'm good to go!)

[Hell i'd take a motherboard that can take the highest end intel socket over the CPU]

All in all i'd save me a lot of student loan money on a upgrade I've already planned.

Already got a G1 gtx 970 inside, 1000watt PSU, a nice 840 pro, 8gb ddr3 ram at dual channel, and all i'd need to complete my upgrade would be 1) A high end intel cpu 2) A mobo !

This would do half the job for me, and save me a lot of money, which I can use on food! [college life problems]

Edit: I also got intense cooling in my system (A AiO watercooler for the CPU socket, and fans all around, in every fan slot my case takes); I'd be able to overclock the heck outa this chip, and run it kool (yes with a K)