Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

this is going to make me look like an asshole and im not denying that but i'd probably sell it

Insert Sarcasm / Raging / Bragging / Inspirational Crap Here.

Just Give It To Me  :ph34r:

I'll be using 5820k for Video editing! 

Wow! Maybe an upgrade isn't that far away after all.

Go lucky Nr. 7!

I'll definitely use it for rendering in Blender :P

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

This would be my first enthusiast grade processor. I really hope I can get this. :(

upgrade my pc, and use it for game and rendering.

I would use it for the PC I'm building right now.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Bill Nye

Thanks for doing this giveaway :)Awesome processor, I was planning on buying it for a high boost in Adobe software but it is way too expensive for me with the X99 motherboards and DDR4 ram. If I could get the processor for free, it would be very awesome! Thank you!  :lol: 

:rolleyes:

I have heard of people rendering videos while gaming on this thing, and being able to do that it just sounds freakin awesome!!!

Anyways, such a powerful cpu would help me a lot with my video editing.

I would upgrade from my i7 4770k

It would be a excuse to upgrade my system anyway

I woud be a NICE upgrade to replace my OLD phenon X4.

Name Turing/Enigma CPU AMD FX-8370 Motherboard GA-990FXA-UD5 RAM 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury 1866MT/s GPU Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8GB Case NZTX H2 Silent
Storage Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB + WD Red 3TB PSU Seasonic S12II 620W Display Sony KVL46W300A 46 LCD TV Cooling Hyper 212 EVO (Painted Black)
Headphones Audio-technica ATH-M40x + Aftershokz Bluez 2S Laptop Thinkpad E430 (BlackBird) Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 2 16GB + Mi Band Other 3xRaspberry Pi B

ENTERING!

i would use this cpu to build another pc because i had to sell my pc back in march to take my son to the doctor :(

nice upgrade for my computer.

or maybe my first piece for a try in case modding?

hope i win. good luck to the rest as well.

I want to enter, because I was planning on building a new system with the Asus Rampage V Extreme. The end goal would be to stream video game lets play maybe a youtube channel where the proceeds went to charity. I am a veteran and disabled, with compensation so I would be able to offer all the profit from youtube adds to all or most go to charity(If i had to upgrade the system like add HDDs or peripherals I would use some of the profits but no more then 10 percent), that is even if it takes off.

Current parts for new build. Case: CM Haf X full tower | MB: Asus Rampage V Extreme | Storage: WD 1TB HDD & Samsung 850 Evo | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 G2 | Display: AOC G2460PQU | Cooling: Corsair H100i GTX | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Razor Deathadder Chroma

Still need CPU, RAM, and GPU

That would've been great to process videos, just will have to add up ram and that's it :D