Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I were to win, the cpu would be a fantastic leap toward building a pc that isn't 12 years old. Yey.

Thanks for another contest guys, and right before xmas  Sure the free videos you provide us are great enough already. :)  keep up the great work

I would never be so happy being forced to upgrade.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

I have my video editing rig set in motion already and this would be an amazing processor to go along with it.

I've been toying with idea of starting to convert my console peasant brother... a rocking CPU like this would be just one piece to the beginnings of his ascension! :D

Hey guys, I'd love to win this. It would really useful for recording "let's plays" which I plan to begin doing next year. :) Merry Christmas guys!!

i would worship every glorious core and thread savoring it as i appply thermal paster with my tounge.

This, plus an X99 Deluxe, 32GB RAM and a 390X (speculation ftw) = All the gaming recording and editing. 

I'd also have a beast PC for a server of whatever I'd like too, oh the wonders of a 12 threaded CPU. 

Edit:

Please be sure to eliminate any 1 posters (and double/triple-posts from them), I'm sure everyone would be really disappointed if someone who has contributed nothing to the LTT community wins one. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

If I were to win I'd use it to make photoshopped images, such as the one attached but better. It would take a load off my wallet(Kappa?) for my first build.post-169677-0-36199700-1419043031_thumb.

would simply build new pc around it since my current one is starting to be really obsolete

Well I already have a pretty baller CPU, (i7-4770K) but I'd love to have one so I can step up to the enthusiast platform, because, well, I'm an enthusiast.

It's main uses would be F@H and video editing.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

i'll give it away hehe :D

.. and my name is spelled f n i ((xh) like G) a

Coming from an i7-930 this would definitely be a good upgrade :)

CPU i7-930 @ 4GHz Mobo Asus P6X58D-E GPU Gigabyte 970 G1 RAM Patriot Division 4 Viper Extreme 8GB HDD Western Digital 1TB SSD Samsung 840 pro 128GB PSU Corsair TX 750w Cooling Corsair H100i Os Win 10 Pro Monitor AOC G2460PG

I'd make a PC for gaming, programming, video and sound editing, and I'd host a server on it... I'd love to get my hands on that CPU for that matter. I was about to go build a 4790K based system, but I'll hold myself back for a few days, just in case.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

I actually already have a 5820K, so I would most likely build my less fortunate friend a cheap X99 system for his editing work. If I were to get both, I'd probably keep one (and stick to my original plan) and sell the other (and use the money to get myself a 5930K). Best of luck to whomever wins one, though!  :D

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.