Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I won this I would upgrade my system and try some video/photo editing which I have wanted to try for a while... Hopefully this CPU won't slow me down or crash during rendering like my current one. Hehe  :P

It would help with video streaming and video rendering, and with also help out with Maya and CAD.  I wouldn't have to go bankrupt to buy one. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

I would use the 5820K to complete the workstation build I am doing. If I were to win this it would free up some money, allowing me to use 32GB rather than 16GB. My render times are too slow, in PP and AE, so this would speed up my workflow incredibly. Thanks for the giveaway.

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

I need a new processor in my main rig. My old i5-2500 just isn't doing the job any more. It doesn't really have enough power for after effects work. I'd need a new mother board but it would be worth it.

Seriously, this would be an amazing finisher to my rig. Though I would need a new motherboard, it would be worth it to have this CPU

I would like to have the 6 core i7 because I need an upgrade I want to do gameplay recording and editing but my current system really just cant seem to work with 2 GPUs this would help me out greatly. Good luck to all those who win!

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q

I'm in desperate need of an upgrade. I have been saving, but as the aussie dollar gets lower in value, the distance i am from my goal to get on the x99 platform gets further and further. The 5820k is currently at $482, and our dollar is tipped to go lower meaning the price tag will be going up.

Sad days....

hi, I'd probably use this to possibly push out more content. And maybe give me the assurance of mind about running a mc server for my dudes and dudettes. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I'm just about to graduate high school and really wont have much extra money after post-secondary schooling costs and finding my own place, but I really want to upgrade my PC to X99. I know that its not something I really NEED to do, but it would help with my hobby editing projects and open up editing work as a future career path. I already have the rest of the transition pretty much planned out, but winning a CPU would help me cut a lot of the cost out and make it far more feasible. All the best to the other applicants as well though, whomever gets this will deserve it

I would build a comp off of the msi x99 plus or the evga matx boards. I freakn love the looks of them. Though the computer would be punching out some cad and other rendering projects with a fair bit of gaming on the side.

Keep up the epic work guys your vids are getting a lot better then when I first started watching, and heck they were epic even back then.

It would be awesome to win this processor. I was planning on including it in an upgrade to my rig. Currently i7 930, on MSI x58m, with 12 GB of 1600 Mhz G. Skill RAM, and a GTX 660ti, 2 Crucial M500 SSD in RAID 0 and 1 2TB WD Black in RAID 1 with a 2TB Seagate Barracuda in a Termaltake Chaser MK-I. I'm ready to get on the next enthusiast platform.

Sucks to come here just cuz of giveaways but I don't feel like I can add much value here ... lot of people that knows more than me

I would love to have this cuz will be the starting point for my future workstation. I work with audio and as you might know, we need as much computer (as a whole) as we can.

Good luck to everyone and cheers from Colombia

I would love to enter this contest because it's free to enter.

The giveaway is very much appreciated! I would use this for 3D modeling.