Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

It would be a part of my upcoming upgrade, cause my Phenom II X4 B50 with his GTX560 don´t have enough horsepower for working fluidly in Nuke and DaVinci.

i would make love to this CPU. Siriusly i would love to save on my upgrade to X99, have been planning to upgrading to X99 for awhile but X99 is so expensive here /probably else where too and X99 components (mobos, CPU and DDR4) have somewhat limited availability here, meaning not many places sell them.

Hello everyone!!

What I would do?? Make my upcoming new amazing PC, even more amazing!!!

I m building a new computer and would really be haappy so save some money

I would use the processor to replace my ageing 1100t in my machine which I use for linux kernel development because at the moment the compilation times are ridiculous.

I would use it for preparing Oculus Rift platform :)

I would use it in my next build, for gaming and browsing!

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

How did I not know about this!!!

Anyway, I'd water cool it the oc the crapper out of it, then put it in folding with a triple gtx970 sli config when, when I'm not using it for work!!

Another awesome give away!! Woot!!

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

Another great opportunity presented by Intel. 

A 5820k would be a broad upgrade and my first venture into Haswell-E 

Hello. I'd use the 5820k to upgrade my AMD 1055T cpu .  I'm currently a student,so extra horsepower would always be great :D

Hey,

It'd be awesome to actually be able to run Dragon age Inquisition at higher than 5 fps due to cpu bottlenecking. 

Cheers for the giveaway!

If I won, I'd be inspired to start YouTube and streaming on Twitch as a hobby!

If I was to win I would be able to start building an overkill build compared with my current whilst having enough money for the steam sales, Gaben be praised.

CPU: Intel Core i5-2320                     RAM: 8GB DDR3                              PSU: Corsair GS800

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3      GPU: GTX 770 Windforce Edition     Case: Bitfenix Shinobi Window XL

I would make a fast, cool video and photo editing system. Pimp it out.

I'd love to win this so I could give my current computer to my girlfriend who doesn't own a PC but really needs one to be able to do work for a college course we're both in doing Games Development, then I would build a new PC with this CPU so I could also 3D model, render and play games with it would be a big help, thanks (:

I would enjoy the faster rendering of family videos. But honestly my kids need better systems or at the least better graphic cards. Intel G3258 for the win!

This processor is the last thing I need to upgrade on my computer which I've been building since September 2013.... yeah.... kinda awkward. I've gotten other pieces at a good price from friends and other pieces when on special with codes/coupons, etc.... okay this is pretty sad. #CollegeLife 

It would definitely improve my video editing and ofc gaming experience.

Thanks for the great video you publish on YouTube, it has taught me a lot and keep on the good work :) Happy holidays and see you on the next review :)

I would love this processor as the base for a new workstation! I produce music and occasionally edit video and having the six CPU cores would make a world of difference to me!  

That would make one bad ass Christmas present!

Hmmm and it would complete my i7 collection... I'm running three boxes in the 42U rack next to my desk... in my living room.... :)

1) Desktop PC

Intel Core i7 2700k overclocked to 4.8 / 5.0 Ghz depending on how much I feel like thrashing it that day...  i7 4cores + Hyperthreading + 5GHZ... you are all things to all people... what more could I ask for!

2) Home Brew ESXi 5.1 virtualization server - no more building machines every time I want to test a new Linux distro / play around with a new application! Best Geek Toy ever!

Intel Core i7 3820 overclocked to 4.2 Ghz ... that dam minecraft server likes its clock cycles!

3) FreeNAS based SAN / NAS - iSCSI + CIFS shares are my friends

Intel Celeron G530  :( all I could afford when I built it back in college and just haven't had the money to upgrade yet.  Little guy sure has been a trooper!  Between the 10TBs of disks this box runs with compression enabled the poor little guy sure gets a work out!

Project EGOR - Overkill on a budget