Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'm about to build my new rig , gonna buy the parts in 20 days (waiting for the salary) 

and planning to build something small but effective with 380T,maximus VII impact and 4790k with some AIO watercooling , and ofcourse gtx970 strix :))

if i win this cpu i can spare some more cash on 21:9 2k monitor instead of 16:9 1080p one :))

May the luckiest one win guys , good luck to all :)

5820k would help my compressing/uncompressing, video editing and the other tasks that I do. Maybe do a mineral oil build with this.

I believe that there is nothing more manly one can do than taking a shower with five other guys. It's early cave-men: Five erectus rubbing each-other while wandering in the fog. (No homo)

Yay Intel 6 core cpu!!

If I win, i'll make a full fledged balls to the walls gaming pc.... to play minecraft on.   :D

If I win this giveaway, I will simply have all of the Chrome tabs.  All of them.  

In all seriousness, it would make for an amazing gaming rig, as well as all of the other stuff I do, which includes CAD, photo editing, and some other things would make my life orders of magnitude better.   :)

Also, good luck to the four thousandth post! xD

It would be a part of my upcoming upgrade, cause my Phenom II X4 B50 with his GTX560 don´t have enough horsepower for working fluidly in Nuke and DaVinci.

i would make love to this CPU. Siriusly i would love to save on my upgrade to X99, have been planning to upgrading to X99 for awhile but X99 is so expensive here /probably else where too and X99 components (mobos, CPU and DDR4) have somewhat limited availability here, meaning not many places sell them.