Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I will buy an entire new computer with which I will play Flight Simulator and Photoshop simultaneously till my eyes hurt then keep going until I'm hungry

Wow thats a pretty sweet giveaway :)

I personally use my PC for gaming, as well as recording, rendering, and uploading youtube videos. Sometimes I stream too :)

I also run a variety of (private) minecraft and modded minecraft servers for me and my friends.

Having a 12 thread CPU would really benefit me here, since I only have a 3770k @ 4.43 GHz.

Even though I probably wont win, thanks for doing the giveaway anyway :D

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Im starting to run out of new things to insert in my butt. This processor is quite huge and never tried it before. I love new things to experience

I would build a new PC around it and with some SSD's and Nvidia GPU's with specs depending on budget and use for gaming and video editing.

I would use it as a sacred shrine.

I use a Lenovo T440: i5 4300U, 8GB RAM, 128GB Samsung 840 Evo, 14" 900p display and an external 23" 1080p passive 3D monitor. Extended 6-cell battery with internal 3-cell. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (I only use open-source software -- haven't paid for a single program yet).

i would love a 6 core for my 3d work and running and modded gaming, love your work linus and the team ::P

Thanks for the competition!

I would totally use this to bolster my ability to improve my content and graphics creation, the i7 would be an awesome addition to my current set up, almost too perfect!

I wanna start a business in PC building but funding it will be hard. Having a 5820k to build a sick pc to put on display would be amazing. Maybe I'll even make it an LTT pc with decals and all

Looking for an internship/learnjob in PC Building/Modding!

Cool Giveaway!

If I won the 5820K I will definitely make a custom water cooled gaming PC.

If I'm lucky I'll also win the Pudget mineral oil kit and I would absolutely make a oil cooled PC! :D

I would make a cool giveaway with it, but even better, its gonna be region locked to the walking distance region around my house!
or ill build a awesome X99 build but that's just boring, it is probably just gonna end up on my keyring of CPU's.

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

I would love to build a new computer with new generation parts. would use it for the greatest gaming experience ever.

thanks for the giveaway.