Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would make a cool giveaway with it, but even better, its gonna be region locked to the walking distance region around my house!
or ill build a awesome X99 build but that's just boring, it is probably just gonna end up on my keyring of CPU's.

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

Would love this processor so I can upgrade my media server from a dual-core AMD CPU. Plex encoding is a real bitch.

I would love to build a new computer with new generation parts. would use it for the greatest gaming experience ever.

thanks for the giveaway.

i'm gonna build a new gaming rig and this would be overkill but i still want it

If i did get that 5820k i'd Probally gonna edit my wedding video like i told my wife i would.

Woo, giveaways :D

I'd finally get to building my own desktop instead of just building them for other people...

I'm about to build my new rig , gonna buy the parts in 20 days (waiting for the salary) 

and planning to build something small but effective with 380T,maximus VII impact and 4790k with some AIO watercooling , and ofcourse gtx970 strix :))

if i win this cpu i can spare some more cash on 21:9 2k monitor instead of 16:9 1080p one :))

May the luckiest one win guys , good luck to all :)

I'll be using 5820k for gaming and also for Video editing!

Ty Intel for the Cool Giveaway

5820k would help my compressing/uncompressing, video editing and the other tasks that I do. Maybe do a mineral oil build with this.

I believe that there is nothing more manly one can do than taking a shower with five other guys. It's early cave-men: Five erectus rubbing each-other while wandering in the fog. (No homo)

I hope I win so I can finally move away from my x58 setup!

I would upgrade my pic as my current one is getting a little slow

Yay Intel 6 core cpu!!

If I win, i'll make a full fledged balls to the walls gaming pc.... to play minecraft on.   :D

One of these would be a great present! And a huge upgrade for my old Phenom II X4 820 Processor! 

Good luck to everyone!

If I win this giveaway, I will simply have all of the Chrome tabs.  All of them.  

In all seriousness, it would make for an amazing gaming rig, as well as all of the other stuff I do, which includes CAD, photo editing, and some other things would make my life orders of magnitude better.   :)

Also, good luck to the four thousandth post! xD

I have a Q6600 it would be great to have a cpu for a new build.