Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Would love to wi . Id start capture gameplay as well as cartoons again as i use to do years back.

I was going to think of a good reason why I want an i7, but apparently I don't have to. It's just chosen randomly. Ha! I don't have to think of a reason! It's an unlocked i7. What more reason do you need than that?

Some more cores/threads would be a welcome upgrade for my rendering rig. Could grab an EVGA x99 micro and 16gb of ddr4 and I'd be set.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

I intend to build a replacement for my aging Core i7-2600.  This is my gaming PC and I do quite a bit of RAW file development, photo editing, and some video editing.

If I win I will use it on my first pc build and it will really cut down the price and i might actually be able to afford better parts.

i would want this because my 8350 is not holding up when doing da raytraceing......hours could be saved

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

Had been following linus on youtube for a while now :) with the military and all couldnt have time to sign up for anything, now im here hoping for a christmas upgrade :) thanks Intel for the chance!

I would give it qive it to my younger brother for his gameing rig I dont have the funds to build but hes saveing up for a gameing pc and this would help him out

I would give it qive it to my younger brother for his gameing rig I dont have the funds to build but hes saveing up for a gameing pc and this would help him out

I would use this as the basis for my new gaming pc. Maybe even more than just gaming eventually.

YAY FREE STUFF

I'm a college student saving up for my rig, would love to have one of these for my rig.

I will buy an asus x99-a or gigabyte x99-ud4 and a good liquid cooling with good case and use it for rendring and gaming

Not streaming may be some multitasking while rendring

I will sell my current pc and get some mony to upgrade or wait to upgrade and leave my current pc

If i was able to win, i would build my PC around this new powerhouse lol. Itll be great

would help me alot with being able tto compress for streaming while running my games and recording and maybe then some..(and of course render my highlights. :D

I would love to have one of these! Only problem is upgrading the rest of my rig to x99. Maybe christmas will be beneficial for me this year!

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard

With it I might actually be able to render a video in After Effects and play watchdogs and watch a stream at the same time!

I would like to win this CPU for a PC I am building for a friend.

This would be a nice upgrade so i can render my videos faster :D :D:D:D:D:D:D

I would use this in my computer to speed up my workstation applications like CAD, and the adobe suit for editing and designing.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14