Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I am planning on building a computer to replace a old alienware aurora (core i7 930 ) and i want to save for better products, so this will be perfect thing so i can get ddr4 ram and a x99 motherboard and possibly a better gpu, but the gpu upgrade is not necessary as I am planning on a SAPPHIRE Radeon r9 280x TRi-x OC, but I would like the Vapor-X. Also the CPU I am thinking of is the core i7 4790 and this is for gaming and the EXTREMELY rare time I make a video, It would be used for editing (in windows movie maker).

(EDIT - if I win this, I want the box signed by all of Linus Media Group)

I will be use it muti task for my work station. My current CPU is i7-4820k with over lock 4.2ghz. But I need a six core CPU for video content to increase productivity.

I want to build my own computer for gaming and general use.  I currently have a macbook pro. I have recently come to the realization that I have outgrown it's limitations and want to get back into hardcore gaming.

I will place it on my desk! It can admire my 2600K for a little while.. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

I would build my wife the art creation and gaming PC she's dreamed of for years, and enjoy brownie points for the rest of my days :D

Oh signature time!  It's on now, gonna give ya somethin snarky and clever and think way too hard about this because I'm really concerned about what people on the internet think of me.  Better google some good quotes to put in here too.....oh wait I'm not a loser.

I would want the 5820K to replace my intel pentinium I dont know which one it is. All I know it that its from the 1990's, and it cant run windows 7. I want to build my first computer and I would love for thid to be my first computers build processor.

Also judging by your posts, you're one of those people that contribute absolutely nothing to this forum and just come here for to leech off the giveaways. Your last three posts were in this giveaway, the 1 million sub giveaway, and the Asus ROG Laptop giveaway. People like you don't have a really good rep here, and there have been many complaints about guys that just come for giveaway (like yourself). You're the reason people have been wanting to put post restrictions on these giveaways so that the people that win are actual, contributing members. It's just not fair to us. These giveaways are meant for people who contribute. This is LMG's way of showing thanks.

All I have to say to you is congrats, you're getting angry at me for worsening your chances in the giveaway, when I obviously didn't enter... Nice.

Hope to see you around...... oh wait. I guess it's till the next giveaway then.

I actually had an account before this but switched emails, changed password system, switched to a new computer and Microsoft account and decided that I was going to have pretty much a complete 'internet presence reboot' if you will. I used to be quite active on the forum on my last account but have since become extremely busy and had some issues to deal with that are infinitely more important that any LTT forum thread and have hence only been on this forum when essentially reminded by a giveaway talked about in a video.

Sorry that I got so angry, I admit that it was an overreaction but still think my point was fairly reasonably grounded. Thank you for your time.

~Zlambe

I would really love to win,because i was laready planning on building a new pc if a little over a month from now,it winning this is the only way a can afford to go with X99,if i don't win i will be stuck with going to Z97,but it will be better than my 990FX 8150(which i could not even get a stable overclock on it lol).

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

Thanks once again for the opportunity to win something awesome. I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year from all of us.