Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This will go into a photography and video processing machine. I'll take out my 4790k and use that for custom case testing and general spare parts.

This CPU is awesome.

If I win it(or buy it) I would build a fully water cooled pc. Right now my pc is air cooled, but I would like to try water cooling(and some CPU overclocking)

He who hates everyone equally has no prejudice. And the laws of physics precede all other laws.

Would be great to win this to make the move to X99, my wallet just cringed a little at the though of DDR4 and X99 mobo cost. lol. Asus Deluxe all the way for that white/black theme.

I can finally build my own rig with this CPU!

Just a dude who needs one thing for a review.

I would retire my 5 year old packard bell laptop with a 4 core AMD CPU.

And build a desktop.

Guess my hobby video and game making would benefit quite a bit from such an upgrade! :)

This would be an Epic Facebook Cpu no more lagg on candycrush :-)

it would also allow be to run my 2013 exchange training Vm's setup alot nicer as 32gb of ram just isn't enough for the 6 servers needed lol

Video editing son! Been trying to get into some video editing lately. Gunna give Lynda.com a try in the new year (when i have enough money haha) and hopefully get super pro! :P

CPU: i5-4670k GPU: Asus DirectCUII TOP V2 MOBO: AsRock z87m EXTREME4 RAM: 8gb Gskill 1600mhz  CASE: Corsair Air 540 SSD: OCZ Agility 3 120gb HDD: 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm

Cooling: CPU- H100i push/pull 4x Noctua 120mm fans, 

GPU - H90 push/pull 2x Noctua 140mm fans + NZXT G10 Kraken bracket

I would like to build an x99 gaming/video,pic editing rig.This would help with some of the cost.

Have been planning an X99 build with a 5820K as my first proper gaming PC so this would be a perfect start. Awesome giveaway!

Hello Nick,

I would use the I7 toward my new rig I'm building. I've been saving bits and pieces of my pay check to start my build. It going to be an all-in-one kind of computer (web design, graphics, gaming, video editing and anything else I can think of). It would definitely help my budget to get such an expensive hardware.

It would be a nice platform upgrade for my editing rig (video, photo and music making)

I'd build a brand new gaming rig out of it complete with a video build log :D

My current machine is getting a bit dated either way.

Honestly I would probably sell it if I won this CPU but I would use that money to build a more budget build.

Wow amazing i will really love to win this to finally make my upgrade from my intel quad core q9550  :lol:

I'll be using it probably for a little bit of video editing but mostly 3D modeling/sculpting and then some rendering.

Also will give me an excuse to actually upgrade my CPU/mobo/ram since atm I don't have a good enough reason to justify the cost

Please use http://pcpartpicker.com/ for everybodones sake!

and quote me if you want me to see a reply please :)

pewpewpewphysicslazers!!!