Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'm working on a build for Youtube. The one I was going to make had an i5 but I would be doing a lot of video work on it.

I would probably make a super awesome micro ATX enthusiast build.

Thanks for the opportunity!

I would use this to replace my FX-8350 in my video editing workstation.  It was a good value processor buy, but I'd love to increase my processing power and decrease those render times to make content creation more seamless and creative!

I would love to win!! Really want to try the x99 platform without bankrupting myself

I would give it to my father because hes the biggest computer nerd i know.

Hello, I'm new in the forum. But I've been following the channel and every video for almost a year and a half, and it's really awesome!

So if I had a i7 5820K, I'd use it to start the enthusiast rig that I've wanted to build but didn't had the chance to.

Merry Christmas guys!

New i7? I would do a completely new build, X99 board, GTX 970, DDR4 RAM, the works!

I would love to have this CPU in my rig so that I can finally have a computer that I can play games on WHILE running a 24/7(ideally, in practice it doesn't actually work that way.) back up server on it as well

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

I would buy an X99 motherboard and DDR4 RAM

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

Wow! An i7 5830K... X99 MoBo, GTX Titan. That would be fun. Here comes 4k gaming!

• Intel i5-4690K | MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX | Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) | MSI Radeon R9 290 4GB TWIN FROZR | Corsair SPEC-01 RED | Intel 520 Series Cherryville 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA 600B 600W | AOC e2050Swd 60Hz 19.5" Monitor | Cooler Master Nepton 140XL

I'm a mild video editor, and would love the extra cores. While I render I like to browse and watch other videos, so my current fx6300 isn't enough to do what I want in a timely manner. I'd also get more videos done!

To be completely honest, I would have to sell it. I'm making a very small mATX case for myself that can fit mITX and narrow mATX boards. Also, if a board in this form factor even existed for 2011-3, I would have to buy new RAM as well.

If I wanted to use the CPU, I would have to sell my whole PC to buy just the mobo and RAM. And since my PC is a modded mess, I don't think I could even sell it.

But if I won and sold it, it would've been an amazing addition to my budget making me able to invest into a truly 0 coil-whine high-end PSU, an SSD and maybe even a new GPU, who knows.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Well, being a video editor/renderer, I'd probably turn this into a beast editing rig. Nothing lives up to the 5820K's power, except the 5960X probably, or the massive 18 core Xeon coming soon.

Hey i would use it for I computer I am planning for in the future.  Love dem cores

X99 masterrace

I would use it for some rendering!