Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Sweet!

If I actually get this, I will go ahead and build my first PC!

I would use this CPU for emulation (pcsx2), and streaming :) (also happy holydays guys!)

Badass multi-tasking time with all dem cores and gigahertz goodness  :lol:  :lol: 

Dude cool commenting bruv. BRUH. COMMENT. Comment suicide. Comment the Reindeer. What a commentment. commentation. commentating. 

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

I will be using it to build my very first pc!

Thank you for this oppurtunity! :wub:

My system is needing some rebuilding, would be proper excuse to do so :D

For me this would be a help in video editing and using CAD software.

Gimme!

I'd use it for gaming, beacuse many new games benefit from more cores nowadays. And streaming is something I'd like to begin doing. My i5-2500k is still good enough for that, but kinda struggles when I run heavier games and try to stream them. And getting a new cpu to match my 970(my christmas present) would be awesome.

i am buiding a new gaming/editting rig for youtube content and it would an awesome chrismas gift from you guys

woop can upgrade from my i5 2500k, for some sweet gaming improvements as well as helping the rendering times for my animation studies!

I would build a new PC with dual GTX 970s and 16gb DDR4 memory, donate my old PC to the charity that is my brother, and then we will have some more young blood joining the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race! ;)

Current System - Intel Core i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 - Corsair H110i GT - 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ in SLI - XFX Pro Series Black Edition 1250W - Samsung 840 EVO 128GB Boot SSD - WD Green 2TB Mass Storage HDD - Fractal Design Define S Windowed Edition with Green LED Lighting provided by 2 Bitfenix Spectre PRO 140mm fans, and 2 Corsair SP140 Green LED fans - Samsung U28D590D 4K Main Monitor with BenQ GW2265 1080p Side Monitor

These cpu's are amazing. 
I so want to win one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I never win anything awesome like these.
This could be the first true cpu to me to play and work on pc.

Good luck for everyone.

Would love to win this! I would upgrade my PC with this and give my little brother my Z97 parts. It would be a present for two!

Awesome giveaway :D
I might use the CPU for video editing and multitasking (but I really lack the motivation to make more videos and mostly just play games for fun recently).

I have been considering an upgrade for a while already, my current setup is good but not with the games I play, BF4 gets me good framerates and World of Tanks does not, while my interests are with the latter