Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If i won this contest i would buy a new motherboard and get rid of this 4 core amd bulldozer so my pc will be ready for the phantom pain and i'm sure this would help with photo editing too  :D  

This is awesome giveaway, If I win this CPU I'd use it for so many stuff such as video editing.

You are the best Linus Media Group! Thanks for all the awesome videos and all that you do!

I would use it to make more youtube videos and editing :D

Yes, I would be upgrading from a Phenom II which is bottlenecking my system. 

With this cpu I shall make a giant 3-D model of Krampus stuffing Edzel in a sack for being naughty this year. No presents for him. After that I shall write a Linus and Luke fan fiction with all of the passion, color, and expression that I have wanted to show in my writing for years.

That is why I should get the intel 5820k Haswell-E processor

I would use this processor to game to my hearts content 

Man, if I won the 5820k I'd overclock it to kingdom come, use the money saved to get the best Asrock or Gigabyte board I can, and then finally not have heavy cpu utilization when doing my never-ending amounts of multi-tasking and I would likely get in to streaming just to let it stretch those wings.  Definitely an upgrade over the ol' Sandy-E 3820.

Edit:  I don't want to win :3  Other people are far more deserving.

A 5820k would be awesome and allow me to multitask better. 

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

Winning this CPU would mean I could finally build my own PC, as the cost of the build would be significantly lowered. Thanks to Linus Media Group and Intel for this awesome giveaway.

Hey,

Wow Free CPU :)

An excuse to buy an X99 board, and while I'm at it get round to finishing all of those jobs I started but didnt have the power for :) That and of course watching more videos.

Oh, and I found the ChannelSuperFun today :) Epic shock collar torture, more please :)

I would build a new pc with this. Would go nice with the gtx 970 I'll be getting soon. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Hi nick, i would use it to do video and image editing, and gaming of course =D! NOW GIMME THAT SWEET PIECE OF HARDWARE!

I would take the opportunity to finally upgrade my system to a decent platform.

I'm not quite sure what I wanted with it. but either a bad ass upgrade to my server "ALL THE GAMES SERVER" or upgrade my PC and give this one i use now to my girlfriend (And yes she is a gamer).

GL and marry xmas to you all.

WHY!!!

Would upgrade to a overkill gaming pc and give my cousin my old pc so he can join the master race.

It would be sad to see my 2500K go  :(

"It's better to ask and seem stupid, than to not ask and remain stupid"

Sell it.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I'll be using the 5820k for editing my pictures on MS Paint and playing some hardcore emulated NES games.