Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I don't have a PC I let my brother have all my parts because he does content creation. I would also get back into streaming with all those cores. Also I miss gaming on PC lol.

I am still using my i5 2500K and I would also buy a motherboard if I win this CPU any day

I'd build an X99 rig to replace my current 2011 laptop (which I use for video editing).

I would change my old Xeon (socket 775) PC for a newer one with this cpu :)

Hi i would use it to start a youtube channel with that speed and render times

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I'd love to win a 5820k so I can finally build myself a high-end PC!

I would like to win because next semester one of my classes requires me to build a computer and this would be a nice way to save a lot of the money.

Would definitely help with the odd video render, especially while gaming. Or who knows, maybe I'll just use it to run Chrome #burn

Good luck everyone! :D

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

I would love a 5820k. I would sell my current 4790k system that I just built a month ago and buy hardware for the 5820k. Or I would buy it piecemeal. I'm not sure. But I would definitely make use of that. :D

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/

Always wanted to go water cooled this would cut the cost a lot.

I would love this processor!

I am streaming on twitch so this would be an amazing upgrade for me :D

Hey I want to win, I will use this amazing cpu to put it into my gaming pc and I will be able to stream and render videos so much faster. Thanks.

I could finally update my rig from a 3570k :) The extra cores would be nice for VMs

The only reason I want this is so I can try to push my YouTube channel to the next level. It may seem small, but it is sleeping giant. Only problem is that I don't have a proper PC for editing. Im currently using the laptop with only a 1.0Ghz processor. The OS is ass. I cant even run a video editor without it crashing. This would really help me a lot if I had this to start my PC setup. It would be much appreciated if I won. Much thanks, bye now.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'd just sell it. What? I'd rather get the monetary value of this, rather than having to buy an X99 motherboard as well as DDR4 RAM.

I would love to win this, I was already looking at upgrading to X99 but never had the money, so this would really be a dream come true. I would mainly use it for video editing, streaming and gaming and it would be awesome. Merry Christmas and good luck everyone.

i'd love to have this, just to upgrade to something better than what i have now xD

I've been saving for a good streamer computer and video editing , everyone tells me that I have to start streaming because I do funny noises when I play..  and I would love to!  you guys inspired me in building computers, I builded my brothers computer (pretty cheap but  working! xD).  Im a digital animator and a video editing is very veryyy needed in the vfx area.

Im from Costa Rica, I apologize for my english D: 

I am a semi professional 3D artist, so i would predominantly render on it, as well as an occasional gaming session. Plus its been in my build plan since it was released :D

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I'd use this processor for a machine intelligence I'm working on for fun.  It involves crunching an absurd amount of data, so it'd help a ton.

I would love to build a new system on the X99 platform as I do work on some video editing and it would cut down my processing time tremendously.

My PC is long overdue for an upgrade (currently rocking a 1055t and MSI R6870 Xfire). This would be a great start in doing an upgrade (actually, I think with the amount of upgrades needed it would be a rebuild).