Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

i would review it ....thought would need to get a motherboard afterwards 

I'd use this chip to build myself a new 3D rendering rig, I work with Cinema4D

Wow. This is really nice processor, but it is has way too much horsepower for me. If I get it I will probably sell it and use the money to build myself medium-budget gaming PC. 

I will buy an x99 motherboard and move to that socket and be happy as f*ck 'cause I never win anything :P

I will be using it for F@H, gaming and editing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I want it! for graphic design and gaming! I think sell my actual pc for buy the rest of components for build a multi-orgasmic pc! :-)

Oh my, what would I do. I would probably get back into video/animation making.

i would build a small µatx-system with this. probably an evga x99 micro and 16GB's of Crucial Ballistix Sports 2400MHz.

for graphics, there would be a couple of amd's upcoming 390x's, and the whole system will be watercooled.

but since i'm low on money right now, that will take some time to finish ~

right now I am broke so I would probably give it to my dad and when I failed at that I would let it collect dust until someone in my family (or me) had the cash and need for a new computer. If I had the board and ram for this though I would use it to make my amateur unity/blender/c# work faster.

(My English Isn't that good )  I am currently using an Intel i3 4150 with an AMD R9 280x so i think the graphics card cant get to its full potential and i gone with the i3 because i don't have enough money at that time........ hope to get an upgrade and good luck to everyone else who is entering this give away 

I'd use the 5820K to either build, or make a much needed upgrade to my old system; currently rocking what I'm pretty sure is a Core 2 Quad Q6700 with a varying 4-8 GB of DDR2 RAM, GTX 460 and ASUS P5K EPU motherboard. I'd use the chip for editing, streaming, multitasking and most importantly gaming.

Plus, I live in Australia and money is quite difficult thing to come by. This would certainly reduce the price of a new system.

I would finally be able to run Adobe elements without stutter and to play and stream games without major drawbacks! My rig only needs a strong processor as its leader for the rest will follow!

I intend to build a new computer if I win this processor as my computer now is very outdated

I really need to upgrade my pc, and this would be a great christmas gift!

Goodluck to me m8 sick video luke funny as hell RIP in Pepperoni Rektron 5 : :)

I would use it form my video editing pc and also for some games ;) 
Thx guys for this once in a life time opportunity!! 

sweet, chance to win an awesome cpu. been planning to start streaming soon and this would help heaps.

Would me cool to win this one. I was just looking for something to replace my old i5 processor in gaming/work station.