Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Should I win the CPU I would stare at it for hours every day with a single tear falling slowly down my left eye, until I had enough money to build a system to put it in.  :)

If I won one of these processors, I would do another version of what I'm doing with an m-ITX board, SFX psu and other small components with building a custom case to try to make the smallest possible liquid cooled computer while still being relatively powerful.

Then, I'd use it for my normal use: gaming, programming, music and video editing, multitasking in general. Just a complete workhorse. 

I'd love these cause I'm looking to do Content Creation & Video Production, and these would be AWESOME compared to the i7-4770 I own now :D

That is the processor I plan to upgrade to later. It would be awesome to get one an have me one step closer to completing the build.

Hello all,

I would set up a virtual box penetration testing lab; my dreams of becoming a 133t h4x0r might just come true!

5820k I would be love it cause then I would be able to have a computer that works for once and no one that is put together with parts from the 90s and play games with out being worried about it working or not cause I would would sell the junker or something cause money is tight being on O.D.S.P

Yes! I've been looking to build myself a shiny new X99 build for my workstation! Linus, Slick et. al, thanks for being such a great crew!

i7-4930k Workstation | Macbook Pro Retina w/Windows 10

If you want to survive out here, you've got to know where your towel is.

Hey, long time lurker and Youtube Subscriber.

I'd like to use this chip to replace my current i5 chip in my gaming PC.

If I did win, I'd say it's a great reason to upgrade my current MSI motherboard and use it and my old i5 to build a little Linux box server with a ton of storage. I think that my PC is strong as it stands but I'm always worried that my i5 is a bit of a bottleneck, so this i7 would be a very welcome addition.

My very old phenom 965 needs to be replaced =P This would be a great start for a new build!

I would use it on a brand new rig build D: So cool... that or as a keychain :D

Winning an i7-5820K would be the most insane upgrade from my FX-8350, currently rendering takes me between 220-250% real time and it's driving me insane. Not to mention all the threads i'd have to play with, Chrome, Sony Vegas, Audacity, Skype, Maybe a game all open at once without slowing my system to a snail. And don't even get me started on going from 990FX to X99.....

I'd overclock the hell out of it, and finally replace my 2600k!

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Hey

I would like a core i7 and use it to upgrade my computer from a i3 which is too slow for my gaming usage.

Thanks

-Andri

I play games like Dota 2 on a crummy old computer, I'm not sure what it's specs even are. I can't even run that game with high graphics, also I want to play other games too, this would help me build a great computer

Hey there! 

I would use this processor to help some render times for videos I want to upload to youtube, and it would be an awesome pair to my GTX 780!

Desktop: FX-9370 @ 4.4GHz - ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z - 16GBs Corsair Dominator Platinum - ASUS ROG Poseidon GTX 780 - Rosewill Lightning 1000W - CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced

Sound Setup: KAM HP-1 Studio Headphones - Audio Technica AT2020 Studio Mic - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

This would give me an excuse to finally upgrade my 5 year old pc. I'd finally have a computer faster then my wife's.

A 5820k would be beast for my various editing and compiling projects. The mobo and ram would be pricey to upgrade to though, I'm thinking I'll get my buddy in vfx to donate some money and I'll let him use it to render on the weekends, making it a community server/supercomputer. 

Play: Liten v3 (4970k @ 4.6GHz, 32GB Ram, Asus GTX 1070 Strix)

Oh god it would be fantastic if i won this, I want to ditch my 1090t. 

In the stage of replacing my AMD FX-4100 CPU to an intel one. This would be so badass to have.

Thanks guys!

CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quad Core @4.51GHz. Motherboard: Asus M5A97. RAM: 16GB 1333mhz Komputerbay (4x4GB). GPU: Palit GeForce GTX 770 2GB. Case: Phantom 410. Storage: 64GB SanDisk SSD. & 1TB Seagate 7200rpm. & 2 500GB Seagate 7200rpm. PSU: OCZ 750W Display(s): Acer 22" 1080P Monitor & Baird 22" 1080P TV. Cooling: H100i Closed Loop Kit. Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013. Mouse: Sharkoon Fireglider. Sound: Turtle Beach PX22 & Bush 100W 2.1 Sound Bar. OS: Windows 8.1 64Bit