Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hey guys.

I recently built a G3258 based PC, would make a new beast with this and give this G3258 to the girlfriend who has started gaming with me but on an old mac! :o

xx

I would use it to build a PC with a custom Watercooling system and use this PC as Hackintosh ;)

i need all of the cores!

My Steam Profile

Worth: $1004 ($416 with sales) - Games owned: 90

Games not played: 42 (47%) - Hours on record: 476.2h

I would be using the CPU for Revit renderings, because my company's current render farm sucks balls. Thanks Intel and Linus Tech Tips for the give away!!

Would love an upgrade. A nice CPU like this would start things off in the right direction. :)

it would be awesome to win this CPU, because i am ready to upgrade my comuter, since i stil have the Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 with  an old ASUS P5K motherboard :(....so hope i win :D

This would be a wonderful way to start out my streaming career, I have a 3770k, but wanting to stream DayZ, my comp already has issues all around (who doesn't).  This would be a GREAT step in the right direction to actually get my hands on something I can reliably stream on.  This will also get my little brother one step closer to having his PC built.  I am going to be helping him out as much as possible to put that together because he is wanting to go into the networking field, and I told him that would be a good place to start, working on his own computer.

I would use it towards building a workstation to encode 1080p videos for my church.

Thanks, Nick.

I guess I'd probably hang on to it for a while. I need a processor for my media PC, but the 5820K isn't what I had in mind.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

I'll create  little shrine and praise it everyday, becasue i don't have money to buy the mb and the ram for it xD

!enter You know how many linustechtip's tabs I could have open at a time with an i7??? So many!  Happy Holidays!

If I win this it'd be right good pal and I would be completely chuffed.

Been trapped with a FX 6350 bottlenecking my GTX 970 for a while...

I really need to get out of AMD crappy single thread performance thing, my modded skyrim runs terrible. =[

I'd LOVE an i7

I would finally replace my old Pentium 4 3GHz. Rest of the rig is Nvidia 6600Gt, 2Gb of RAM and 120B hd and 350w psu :-D I am not joking, although my parents are both hardworking people, we simply cannot afford new pc. Although it's nine-year-old machine I am still able to dominate most of those people with high-tech PCs in TF2. It's probably easier to aim with resolution of 800*640 :-D :-D :-D

I would give the processor to my little bro, he is gonna be building his first machine for collage with our dad.

Having this Cpu could help me removing a weight off my back to get the rest of my build done (Already have Motherboard and Memory ).  So I can have my own computer, Since I use my brother's computer for Autocad and 3ds Max.

Thanks again for this donation to linustechtips/intel and good luck everyone. :)

I would sell my old parts and build a new PC with the new CPU

I'm looking to do Content Creation & Video Production, so yeah, these would be AWESOME!!! compared to the i7-4770 that I own now :D