Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd use it as cup coaster, for morning coffee, 

JK, would totaly upgrade my rendering rig, would have to buy new MB, but that would be worth it :)

Winning a 5820k would be great, I would use it as a photo editing rig. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I would use this monster for gaming, recording and converting multiple TV channels, as well as software development

I already have DDR4-memory and I was still waiting for a good CPU-deal. Maybe I don't need to buy it anymore...? :)

I'd love to win this so that I can move from a Mac to a Windows workstation. Having to use a 2009 Macbook Pro to edit and render videos and edit photos becomes a drag with aging tech. Hopefully this and a collection of other hardware can help me up my game.

I will sell it and use the money to buy a low end system.

It will be my first pc, since i can't afford one :)

I would replace my 3550, which I can't over clock and is the current bottleneck in my build.

I wanna win! I need more cores for rendering and editing.

I would use it as an excuse for my wife to (finally) upgrade my computer.

I am planning on joining the Master Race and would love to spend the money on a better GPU instead of a CPU!!

If I were to win it, I would most likely gift it to my brother as I am a nice sibling :)

After I win one of this two awesome CPU, I would purchase an appropriate motherboard (made by Asus) and would start streaming and various vloging.

I would love to have a 5820k, im working on a build for my brother and this would reduce the cost greatly. Thank you.

Hey there Nick!, I'd love to win when the Wife and I moved back to japan, we had no way to transport her older tower for a reasonable price. So that being said this would be a nice price shave off the new tower I'm building her for the new year! 

I would love to win one for my upcoming build for my family,it would save some money for my wallet. :)

This would be great for my video rendering in cinema 4d

This would be great for my video rendering in cinema 4d

This will give me a reason to upgrade from my i7-2600K @4.8GHz on air cooling.

Dark rock pro 3 FTW

this processor is on my parts list for the pc I'm currently building and is one of the parts I hadn't bought yet. So it would pretty much finish my new pc. I would use it for gaming + video editing because that's what I do all day.