Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hello, guys!

Obviously I just really want a beastly processor to go in my planned build. I honestly have no special reasoning as to why I deserve this. I'm certain there are plenty of individuals who are just as deserving, if not moreso than myself.
As far as what I would use it for... I have never had that much power before, so I would take the money saved on the CPU and put it toward some stupidly-expensive and unnecessary upgrades on my system... Unfortunately I just don't have the expertise or financial means to create a water cooling system for all of my computers in my house (not to mention the fact that they are laptops), but I would invest in some DDR4 RAM, a GTX 980, and I would actually color-code the inside of my computer.

Oh, and my cable management would be better than last time as well.

That sure is a wall of text... Wrapping it up now. Thank you for the opportunity and good luck everybody!

Hi Nick.

I would use the 5820k to build my wife a rig to edit her YouTube videos on.

She makes YouTube videos on makeup and edits on an old apple laptop and it's slow and terrible. I would love to surprise her with an x99 build that she could render and edit her hobby videos with.

I always wanted to have at least a bit powerful computer. Constantly I picked a parts in PCPartPicker, but I never could afford to buy it. As we all know, one of the most expensive components is the processor. If I got this great processor, would I be able to buy my dream computer and be happy for once, cause my current system is powered by Pentinum CPU. :)

I would smack that beast RIGHT into a X99 Motherboard and smack 16GB of dat DDR4 snash. and smack it all RIGHT into Mien PC

i think its time for an upgrade.i am rocking a core duo right now so theres nothing else to say really..

Sweet giveaway guys? I'd love to be able to do more video work with this bad boy; my 2600K isn't great for much more than gaming at this point :P

I would love it and use it for school work and such

This would be a really nice upgrage to my 3770K.  Fingers crossed.

I would use it to start a new build and move from the AMD platform(phenom ii 955) over to the Intel platform finally. 

I am a composer, I would absolutely love one of these to be the new core of my DAW. 

[spoiler=Work Computer (DAW)]

Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower | CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core  - Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus X79 Deluxe ATX LGA2011 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (OS) + Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Samples) | PSU: SeaSonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660W | GPU: PNY NVIDIA Quadro 410 512MB | OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) | Display: Acer B286HK 28" UHD Monitor | MIDI Input: M-Audio Axiom 61 Pro MIDI Keyboard | Audio Interface: Steinberg UR22 | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Studio Reference Monitors | Headphones: Sony MDR-7506

[spoiler=Play Computer]

Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA ATX LGA1150 | RAM: Kingston Fury White/Black Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB (Reference) | PSU: SeaSonic G-Series SSR-550M 550W | OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit)

i would use the cpu to upgrade my 1090t, and to make a gaming computer that i have wanted for years and start streaming to twitch

good luck to everyone who enters

this will be a nice jump from my 2500k!

will use it mainly for photo editing and a LOT of multitasking :D

thank you LTT & Intel for this awesome giveaway!

2500k,4.3GHZ · Hyper.212.+ · P67A-UD3-B3 · 2x4GB.1600Mhz · GTX 760 AMP!.2GB · M4.128GB · WDCBlue.1TB · WDCGreen.3TB · WDCGreen.1.5TB · XFX.XXX.650W · HAF.912.Advance
ND7000 · 17-50 f/2.8 · 50 f/1.8

i would use the CPU for Epeen :P or sell it, depending if after selling my current set up i still dont have enough to buy mobo and ram to go with it? ... it like to say keep it :) 

I've been needing a new keychain for a while...

I would use it to get my little brother into the PL gaming master race he is currently a con**l gamer

Hi! I will be using it to game, but will also be rendering 3d images and designs. Will also use to to help render the rare video or two

I would use this beautiful i7 for Music and Radio Production, Video Production and most importantly, Dem Games!

Hi, 

I would buy an X99 board and create my first enthusiast grade platform. There's some relatively inexpensive x99 boards to be had, and winning a 5820k would certainly cut out a significant amount of the cost.