Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd probably get a X99 motherboard and start to get into the enthusiast grade PC parts.

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.8GHz | MOBO: Asus Maximus Gene VIII | GPU: EVGA 1080 SC | CASE: Silverstone TJ08-E | COOLER: Phanteks TC14PE | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury | STORAGE: 250GB/1TB Samsung 850 Evo, XP941 256GB | PSU: 850W Seasonic X | MONITOR: Acer XB271HU | AUDIO OUT: Audio Technica M50X, AudioEngine D1 | AUDIO IN: Ant Lion Modmic 4.0 | KEYBOARD: CM Storm TK Brown | MOUSE: Corsiar M65 RGB

I'd use it to build the ultimate doomsday machine and take over the world

Or build a editing PC, that works too

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

i'd like to have it because my laptop isn't that fast, as i would like to. so i would create a nice new system based on this cpu :)

I would love to have a 5820k for Video Editing and Gaming! Thanks so much you guys at Linus Tech Tips and Intel!  :D

I'm just replying to see if I can actually win something. The most I've won is $5 from a scratch and win ticket from the Post Office. (I'm in Australia, so I don't know if these exist anywhere else in the world.)

I'd probably use it in my planned build for replacing my constantly overheating laptop, and this would take the machine from budget to beast.

This is a sigature. Other peoples signatures are great, but I risk being unoriginal so I'll just leave it as this. Wait... Someone else could have already done this.. Bugger.

my friend won this at IEM. I was the 1 raffle ticket away... linus pls

What Intel Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors Giveaway !!!
Nice if I win , I will use this processors for video editing and multi-tasking
can you imagine 1 hour long video to render at Sony Vegas Pro 13 with 
intel core i5 
6 core CPU really will change my life for video editing and multi-tasking
I will sold my old computer and get X99 build setup

Thank Linus Tech Tips & Intel for make thing Giveaway
to make everyone feel like using 6 core CPU

No Game No Life

ngnl Pc B 02

If I were to win this CPU, it would save me ALOT of money for the build I have for my next gaming rig, and also use it for faster video editing, and streaming. I'm currently in the works of getting all the parts I need that will add up to a whopping $3.2k at the moment, but this CPU would save me time, and money with CPU Shopping.

Awesome give-away.I would use it for some video editing, Cad, Fluid or Vehicle Simulation and FEM (Finite Element Methods).

I would use this in an matx Music production rig as those extra cores would really help with signal processing.

This would be the starting point for my first gaming/workstation (large data plotting and simulation) build. Might St. Stephen be with us!!

B/c free processor that's why!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

It would be a great opportunity to upgrade my PC and switch to Intel CPU.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

This is one of those CPUs that you dream about ;)

Seriously though, even if i don't win, thanks for making this happen

First: Thanks to Intel for sponsoring the chips for this awesome community here!

If I should win the processor, I'd probably swap out the 3770K in my gaming rig for the 5820K and the 3770K would finally replace the Core2Quad that's sitting in my server. This will hopefully allow me to stream encoded videos to my mobile devices, so that I don't have to manually copy a compressed version of every file I'd like to watch while being on the road.

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S

PC master race! Just so I can have multiple games open at once without lag :).

Sweet, I would upgrade my current system, get a decent cooler, and won't stop 'til I reach thet max overclock!  :lol:

If I win I would save money in order to build a new main computer for video editing, coding, gaming and other things

you helped me build my first pc, would love to make one on an Intel platform

If i got such a thing i'd ditch my current board, ram and cpu and get an x99 somthing and ddr 4.

I would just use for making many fps is Planetside