Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

'Twas the day after Christmas and all through the case, not a component was overheating, not even with 5 pounds of dust on the bottom of the case.

I would really like to see my machine go from christmas colors (Red Team CPU, Green Team GPU) to something a little more like spring (Blue Team CPU, Green Team GPU)

I would definetly use it for multitasking... current computer isn't strong enough for my needs :P heh

I would probably use it to upgrade my Gaming/Editing rig, Good luck to everyone else  :)

If i won... I would buy a GTX 970, a logitech g27 racing wheel, and be able to play the best racing games in amazing quality :D 

Rendering, and Multitasking while in PS and Premier, this would make me upgrade and go X99 and clear out my problems with lags... 

This would be an awesome replacement for my i7 4770k then I could render my vids waaaaaaaay faster!

My Rig

CPU: i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz | Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Extreme4 | Hyper XFury 16GB(2x8) and 1x8GB G.Skill =24GB GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 O.C.ed | Case: N600 Coolermaster Storage: 1x3TB 7200RPM, 1x320GB 7200RPM, 1x750GB 5400RPM, 1x500GB Evo 850 SSD, 1x1TB = 5.67TB | PSU: 750 Watt PSU Displays: 2x23 inch LG23M45 60hz 1080p + 1 QNIX QX2710 (O.C.ed)100hz 1440p | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blues | Cooling: Stock | Mouse: Redragon Perdition Sound: Sades SA-708 Headset | Operating System: Windows 8

Ask me about my photography!

I'd love to have that cpu because they are so expensive in Turkey:=)

Would be awesome to win...would use 10/10. But seriously, would be awesome for all the multitasking I do.

Made an account just to enter this contest.

Well, I would need to purchase a new motherboard and RAM for it, so it would be a while before I actually got to use it.

I'd use it for my CS course work, especially the AI class.

After that I'd probably give my current gaming rig (AMD FX-6300 & R9 270X) to my brother.

I would build a new setup. My current setup is 3 years old. Been, want to build a new for sometime, if I win I will have any excuse to build one. Liquid cooled with dual 980's. I currently have a core i7 2.6ghz ivy bridge. Would purchase a new case as mind currently attaches dust like no tomorrow.

Good luck everyone, and I would probably put this in my new build instead of a 4690k