Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

i would most definatly upgrade my rig to acomidate such a beaty

This would definitely help with my video editing and production. Please pick me! Thanks for the opportunity

This would be rockin! Thanks Linustech!!! <3 FOREVA!!

My comment, from this day, from this moment forward, shall be: "Meh". In all seriousness tho, I'd probably just give it to my father as a Xmas present to use in his desktop, as I only have a laptop :P

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I would use this to help me build a new rig for my girlfriend who is using a dell prebuilt from over 4 years ago

This would be really awesome to have so I could give my other processor to my brother to have.

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

i'd love to use it for gaming and working :)

Quiero mi i7. Voy a usar el multi tasking para editar vídeos y jugar Battlefield!

If I win I'll use one of the processors to build a new computer for my girlfriend and the other one to build myself a new one! Happy holidays! Good luck everyone! :D

It would be my dream to win this!

I would build a workstation pc! 

I would use this chip to not only give me a reason to upgrade from my first gen i7 950 but also to improve my rendering and multitasking abilities. Being able to render something and do something else besides watch my cpu just stick at 100% and nothing else being able to be done on my computer.

I was a AMD fanboy but ever since I purchased my first Intel cpu (G3258) for $50 I made the switch. Now I am looking onto the boss cpus Intel has to offer and this 5820K is a MONSTER. B)

It is My dream to build an good pc but they are expensive (we all know that

It is My dream to build an good pc but they are expensive (we all know that

An upgrade is very welcome in my case :D , thanks for spending time reading this :P

Minimum req. for playing DayZ somewhat fluent in towns ;)

I would buy an X99 board and some ddr4 and put it to the test. It would also be my frist Intel build for myself.

i just love to have powerful hardware in my PC...  would add new motherboard , DDR4 RAM and another GTX 980 for SLI if i win

hope i'll win :)

If I were so fortunate as to win this dynamic little CPU I would use it in my first ever water cooled pc.  I also look forward to the opportunity using an X99 board and some of that new ddr4 ram and a couple gtx970 GPUs.  I built my first pc this spring and it seems like a mere couple months later updates on just about every single part came out.  It felt like I had bought a very nice and expensive house just before the housing bubble burst and all of a sudden I was under water on my mortgage. Ugh, such is life.