Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hi there. The 5820k is not only the cheapest 2011v3 CPU, it's also the one with best price-performance ratio by far. I would not use this CPU for video editing purposes but for heavy multitasking while gaming multi-core optimized on extreme settings. In addition I think, 6 cores + SMT are future-proof for the next few years, at least for gaming.

Greetings

mh91

I want to upgrade my PC because my friends call it a potato PC which kind of sucks they don't think i did a good job but I'm thirteen and i did it by myself selling off old stuff for money because i really wanted to go through with it and i want to go further it would be awesome if i got this new CPU because i would keep my current computer mostly in one piece taking out manely hard drives optical drives and so on and buy a Asus X99-E WS SSI CEB and a Raidmax vampire case and a couple other more tecnical stuff but that only happens if i actually get the cpu thank you for considering me as a contestant in you contest

I would ugrage my I7 960 to  5820k. Yeah haw. Breath life back into my x58. ;)

I would personally use this processor towards building a new gaming pc. It would allow me to spend more of my budget on other hardware such as a graphics card and SSD storage.

I would upgrade my gaming rig with the processor. I have been looking into upgrading my cpu/mobo combo and this would make it significantly cheaper.

men, all the things i could do whit that beast are uncountable, basically loved it to throw my money for a new system :D

If I win, I will use this to build my first rig!  I've been wanting to and watching/reading how to for months.  This would the perfect first piece.

My rig will be used, among other things, for streaming my LoL awesomeness.

My 2600k rig is hanging in there. I have most of the components for a new system  just missing a cpu and this intel would be perfect. hope i get it before my old rig dies

Hey Nick!

Yeah would love this to be able to do a decent amount of video editing and HD Streaming. Also doing bit of Music Production! :D
Would love a good upgrade.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Ill use it to game of course lol, orrr put it in my mouse to multi thread all the DPIs 

I'd love to win.... basically becasue I've been using my brothers PC for like 2 years now, and it's bad too, but the best one in the house though, and has a terrible GTS 450, which can't even run BF3 as it overheats when it gets to 80 degrees celcius. So what I'd do with it, not gonna lie, will be very useful for college work, and will probably last me at least 5 years if not more if I was going to win, so it would last me thorugh University easily, and no huge costs would be added to the PC as I'd probably upgrade like 1 part a year, 2 at max. So, I really hope I win, but I also wish everone else good luck ;)

Thanks for reading :)

I would love a 5820k. It really would help with streaming and rendering.

Getting this processor would allow me to put together an awesome gaming rig (and my first built PC) and be able to better spend my available funds on components other than the processor, like a better GFX card or an ssd.

Would love one of these to start my new x99 build. Will go with an Evga mobo and at least 16gb of ram.

i wanna win! 

i would use it to upgrade my quickly aging phenom ii 965 be...  

System Specs:

~Phenom II 965 BE @ 3.8GHz ~Gigabyte 970A-UD3 ~Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracers Orange/Blue 4gb x2 @1866 cas 9 ~EVGA GTX 480 @stock currently ~PC Power and Cooling Silencer Mk III 600w ~Thermaltake Water 2.0 performer ~Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 ~OCZ Agility 4 128gb ~2x 320gb Hitachi 5400rpm 2.5" drives SATA 2 ~1x Maxtor 160gb 7200rpm 3.5" drive SATA 1 ~1x Samsung Spinpoint 160gb 7200rpm 3.5" IDE (converted to SATA) 

~Sony DVD burner (no idea what the model is..) ~4x 120mm Fans ~3x 140mm Fans

I will run my Virtual Lab, with VMWare Workstation for my Demos :), and yes rending those videos would be easy peasy  with that processor. I always think the most important part in which anyone should spend the most is the processor. My old computer got a nice (but now old) xeon and still functional but I think it is time to upgrade. Good Luck to everyone in this forums, it you don't play; you can't win.

Hey Linus and team.

I would love to win an Intel i7 5820K, I would use it as the center peice for my next build. My current system is a Red machine I built almost 2 years ago. But my next build I will hopefully be doing my first custom loop for better overclocking.