Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use this in my new comp that I am going to be building in Germany when I move over there for school. It's extra cores are going to help with my sound production software. Hope to be using this soon. :D

I am looking to build my first gaming-streaming computer and the extra cores would be excellent for the multitasking :)

If i won this processor i would finally be able to upgrade form my core 2 duo at 2.4 GHz. Right now i can even use photoshop without stutter

So please pick me thank you.

I'm totally going to use this for his benefit against his will:

My brother was recently diagnosed with cancer and I would like nothing more than to build him a new rig. This would go along way toward that. :)

I will buy an entire new computer with which I will play Flight Simulator and Photoshop simultaneously till my eyes hurt then keep going until I'm hungry

I would finally upgrade from AMD to Intel, will kick off so much less heat

Wow thats a pretty sweet giveaway :)

I personally use my PC for gaming, as well as recording, rendering, and uploading youtube videos. Sometimes I stream too :)

I also run a variety of (private) minecraft and modded minecraft servers for me and my friends.

Having a 12 thread CPU would really benefit me here, since I only have a 3770k @ 4.43 GHz.

Even though I probably wont win, thanks for doing the giveaway anyway :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Im starting to run out of new things to insert in my butt. This processor is quite huge and never tried it before. I love new things to experience

holy molly! it would be awesome winning this!

I could use a better CPU 

I do video editing and some 3D modelling

This would be a nice Christmas gift   :lol:

I would build a new PC around it and with some SSD's and Nvidia GPU's with specs depending on budget and use for gaming and video editing.

I would use it as a sacred shrine.

I use a Lenovo T440: i5 4300U, 8GB RAM, 128GB Samsung 840 Evo, 14" 900p display and an external 23" 1080p passive 3D monitor. Extended 6-cell battery with internal 3-cell. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (I only use open-source software -- haven't paid for a single program yet).

i would love a 6 core for my 3d work and running and modded gaming, love your work linus and the team ::P

It would put the icing on the cake for my new build that is used for both gaming and 3-D modeling. 

Thanks for the competition!

I would totally use this to bolster my ability to improve my content and graphics creation, the i7 would be an awesome addition to my current set up, almost too perfect!

I would upgrade my i3 530  :D I wanted to buy a 5820k already. But a free one would be even better!

I wanna start a business in PC building but funding it will be hard. Having a 5820k to build a sick pc to put on display would be amazing. Maybe I'll even make it an LTT pc with decals and all

Looking for an internship/learnjob in PC Building/Modding!

Looking to build a second gaming/streaming PC, would love to have an intel to compare with our AMD.

Cool Giveaway!

If I won the 5820K I will definitely make a custom water cooled gaming PC.

If I'm lucky I'll also win the Pudget mineral oil kit and I would absolutely make a oil cooled PC! :D

I WANT TO WIN MY SINGLE CORE 1.6GHz CPU IS NO GOOD FOR GAMING OF WEB BROWSING

I would use it to upgrade/build my new CAD workstation