Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

i would want this because my 8350 is not holding up when doing da raytraceing......hours could be saved

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

Had been following linus on youtube for a while now :) with the military and all couldnt have time to sign up for anything, now im here hoping for a christmas upgrade :) thanks Intel for the chance!

I would give it qive it to my younger brother for his gameing rig I dont have the funds to build but hes saveing up for a gameing pc and this would help him out

I would give it qive it to my younger brother for his gameing rig I dont have the funds to build but hes saveing up for a gameing pc and this would help him out

I will buy an asus x99-a or gigabyte x99-ud4 and a good liquid cooling with good case and use it for rendring and gaming

Not streaming may be some multitasking while rendring

I will sell my current pc and get some mony to upgrade or wait to upgrade and leave my current pc

I would love to have one of these! Only problem is upgrading the rest of my rig to x99. Maybe christmas will be beneficial for me this year!

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair M65 RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard

HTPC: Intel G3258 (OC 4.6GHz, 1.33v; Temp idle=45, load=82) | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Asus Z97M-Plus | Custom Built into cabinet | HyperX Fury Black 8GB | Seasonic X-400 Fanless | Samsung PM851 128GB | Windows 10 Pro | Sharp Aquos TV

I would use this in my computer to speed up my workstation applications like CAD, and the adobe suit for editing and designing.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Ryzen Hero: Ryzen 2700x 4.25GHz | X470 Crosshair Hero WiFi| 32GB Ripjaws 3000MHz | Vega 64| LainLi PC08| 2x Samsung 1TB 850 Pro, 1x 1TB 860 Pro| Supernova P2 850w | Corsair H115i Pro

This would be the best Christmas present ever! Good luck everyone :D

Edit: If I win the CPU I might get into streaming, as I've never had anything but laptops to play around with. I might have enough of a budget to build a lowend-ish X99 system if I win :)

IT WORKS! ...I think

i would like one please

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace