Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use this CPU to get back on the Intel train. I've been using an AMD Phenom II x6 1090t for a while now, and it's been working brilliantly, but getting long in the tooth. A CPU upgrade is called for. Of course I would need to get a new mobo, then some new RAM, along with a new CPU cooler, and then a new.....

If I won this, I would definitely build the most bad ass X99 rig you've ever seen! I just started PC building a couple months ago and I've got the fever...

oo nice i love upgrades i would get a 980 and build a new gaming computer and try to make it quiet cuz "it doesn't have to be loud" ^^

This would give me a HUGE leg-up on building a solid workstation for content creation (YouTube).  

Also: for those who may bitch about me not really being in these forums at all, it's been extremely difficult for me to hop onto many forums at all lately.  I do still RELIGIOUSLY follow LTT goings-on and the like, and moving forward I'll be making a more concerted effort to be on these forums :-).

If i get this proccessor I will by the asus WS mobo and 32gb of ram and rebuild my pc and then will overclock it to the same speed as a 4930k and then use it for having 80tabs on firefox,20tabs on chrome, 30 ish tabs on chromium, 30 tabs on opera, minecraft and what ever steam game i am playing at the same time foobar2000 and what ever else i would be running that day and then possibly stream planet side 2 to twitch or something! (x79 don't have m.2 or sata express or anynew features WERE IS THUNDERBOLT)

Thank you for having this giveaway. The reason why i want a 5820K is because i need a upgrade from my AMD FX 8320, it is showing it's age now. Doesn't do well as a i5 in games, waste more power than a i5 at stock speeds, runs hot, etc. Those are some of the reasons why i want to upgrade to i5 or higher Intel CPU. 

I wish everyone good luck that's entering in this giveaway and for LMG to reach their office fundraising goal of 50000 dollars to finance the new office. 

It would a nice upgrade to my i3 3220 :)  Thanks for the GIVEAWAY Intel and LMG!!

GAMINGCLICHE: Core i5 6500 - Gigabyte H170N-WiFi - Deepcool Gabriel - 16GB HyperX Fury - Asus Strix GTX 1070 OC - NZXT Manta

ORANGEJULIUS-720p: Core i3-3230 - Noctua 9UB-SE2 - Gigabyte B75N-itx - 8gb GSkill Ares - GTX 650Ti - Bitfenix Prodigy (RETIRED)