Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This processor would greatly benefit my 3D sculpting and render times.

Hopefully this will be the start of my first PC build that will replace my five year old laptop I currently use. :D

It would a nice upgrade to my i3 3220 :)  Thanks for the GIVEAWAY Intel and LMG!!

GAMINGCLICHE: Core i5 6500 - Gigabyte H170N-WiFi - Deepcool Gabriel - 16GB HyperX Fury - Asus Strix GTX 1070 OC - NZXT Manta

ORANGEJULIUS-720p: Core i3-3230 - Noctua 9UB-SE2 - Gigabyte B75N-itx - 8gb GSkill Ares - GTX 650Ti - Bitfenix Prodigy (RETIRED)

I could really use a 5820K CPU, my 3770K just can't keep up when rendering 3d Animations at 1080P or higher.

Awesome giveaway!

Honestly, i would wait for a really stable DDR4 before i would upgrade my system to X99. ;)

who cares...

I would like to get into Blender. Also the more cores would really help me with video editing. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I would welcome this upgrade to my current pc to help with after effects as well as some gaming

would be mainly in video editing and playing some game on weekend :D

extra tips from Linus that extra core do help in multitasking like editing video, streaming video and others so this would help me a lot for my work

everybody knows that intel produce high processing power processor .... so it definitely would be my first choice to workstation build  :P

hope i can win this  ;)

If i won it what would i do O.o I'm not sure.... I'm building a PC very, very soon, and i'm going with x97 chipset, and getting this and buying mobo, ram, gpu would be too much for my family's finances... Would probably go to the store to ask them if it is working (not DOA), and start saving money like crazy. Then i'd build my father a computer from it :) Or i'd possibly sell it, who knows O.o

Or i would brag and go: "I have an uber expensive CPU lying around and you don't", and dance a monkey dance around them :P

Wow, what an amazing giveaway!

I'd love to win this CPU because I already have an EVGA X99 Motherboard and no CPU to pair it with.

It would be an unbelievable upgrade to my current AMD FX-8350, which, even though it does a pretty good job (most of the time), it doesn't perform very well in some of my favourite games that are not optimized for multi-threaded CPU's, like the ArmA series. I know that the Intel i7-5820k is a hexacore, but still, it is WAY better than the AMD.

Also, thank you to Intel and the whole Linus Media Group crew for this incredible opportunity!

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

I would use it in my constantly expanding video recording/editing/rendering setup. It would replace the i5-4670k that's currently churning out my videos, which for an i5 isn't doing bad, but I'm definitely feeling the need for MOAR CORES!

The 4670k would retire to server duty (Minecraft/TS), which would push the E8400 currently on server duty to... Um... Media centre duty?

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

I would use this processor as an excuse to build a brand new PC because why not

Although I already have a decent PC, I can always make another for video editing/streaming!

Man, this chip would be awesome!!!!

Id go ahead and upgrade my old Gaming build to the x99 platform and brag to all my friends about it and be super happy and play games and stuff

If I won one of these CPUs I would build a new system for myself and give the system that I have now to my little sister who is just now staring to get into PC gaming.

would love to run solidworks on this !

I'm all in!

I want it to speed up my computer, you know, my actual processor is not even an Intel and I'm in shame, sorry =(

I would probably use this in a new build, which I would have to do if I won this chip. Or just let it sit in my closet ;)

I would love to win one of these babies for an epic dedotated video editing rig!

Wow, I would love a Intel Core i7 5820K in my gaming rig! I would use it to play all the poorly optimized half finished games that came out this year!  :lol: