Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Render in Blender faster, even a 4770k is too slow (my 750ti beats it by heaps, but it doesn't support advanced stuff like volumetrics)

I would build a new rig B)

Cpu: Intel i7 6700k Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Formula Ram: G.Skill RipjawsV 3200Mhz C14 16Gb Gpu: Gigabyte 980ti Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Psu: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2

I would like to win because I want to build a video editing rig to edit my snowboarding video's with. Also thank you intel and ltt B)

Winning would prompt me to upgrade other parts of my build as well.

i would give my system to a friend and i will buy new mobo for me and get a perfect rig

I would put it in the new computer I'm building for video editing  and gaming.

If I were to win an intel i7 5820k I would use it to build my first desktop system, it would be amazing.>_<

If I got this I would give it to my brother. He would need it more than me.

With a 5820k I would finally complete my move from mac to PC for content creation :)

I would use this CPU to get back on the Intel train. I've been using an AMD Phenom II x6 1090t for a while now, and it's been working brilliantly, but getting long in the tooth. A CPU upgrade is called for. Of course I would need to get a new mobo, then some new RAM, along with a new CPU cooler, and then a new.....

This is awesome.  Fingers crossed, this and my 970 would be good, good friends.

I wish everyone luck and can't thank Linus and the gang for the years of great content. I would use this chip in my workstation and gaming rig to help me render 3d models quicker.

My entry comment!

Great give away Linus! I would love yo build a insane video editing machine and this is a great starting point! 

Thanks!

If I won this, I would definitely build the most bad ass X99 rig you've ever seen! I just started PC building a couple months ago and I've got the fever...

I'd use this CPU to compute things!

But seriously, I'd probably use it mostly for video editing/gaming.

Hi there!

oo nice i love upgrades i would get a 980 and build a new gaming computer and try to make it quiet cuz "it doesn't have to be loud" ^^

This would give me a HUGE leg-up on building a solid workstation for content creation (YouTube).  

Also: for those who may bitch about me not really being in these forums at all, it's been extremely difficult for me to hop onto many forums at all lately.  I do still RELIGIOUSLY follow LTT goings-on and the like, and moving forward I'll be making a more concerted effort to be on these forums :-).

If i get this proccessor I will by the asus WS mobo and 32gb of ram and rebuild my pc and then will overclock it to the same speed as a 4930k and then use it for having 80tabs on firefox,20tabs on chrome, 30 ish tabs on chromium, 30 tabs on opera, minecraft and what ever steam game i am playing at the same time foobar2000 and what ever else i would be running that day and then possibly stream planet side 2 to twitch or something! (x79 don't have m.2 or sata express or anynew features WERE IS THUNDERBOLT)

The I7-5820K would allow me to do more 3D rendering.

Thank you for having this giveaway. The reason why i want a 5820K is because i need a upgrade from my AMD FX 8320, it is showing it's age now. Doesn't do well as a i5 in games, waste more power than a i5 at stock speeds, runs hot, etc. Those are some of the reasons why i want to upgrade to i5 or higher Intel CPU. 

I wish everyone good luck that's entering in this giveaway and for LMG to reach their office fundraising goal of 50000 dollars to finance the new office.