Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Gosh, if I end up winning this thing I'll have to build a whole PC around it! It'll probably be overkill, but why not, it's a freakin 5th gen i7, that's overkill already! Anyway, good luck to everyone who has entered, and Happy Holidays!

Well, this would be the first K edition Intel processor I've had if I win, so I would probably go on a benchmark hunt with it and my GTX 770 and see what I could squeeze out of everything.

If i won i would replace the cpu i have with this one, and make a HTPC with my current cpu and motherboard :) 

if i win the 5820K, i will give my Computer to my dad and buy new Parts for the Intel.

Im now rocking an AMD-System, never had an Intel-System. Would be nice to have one :)

AND GAME ALL THE GAMES :D

If I win it one of these two things will happen.

- Sell it. (because I don't have any other parts that could fit that beast in; sadly )
- For the first time in my life, I will create a high end machine!! Including a GTX 980, some DDR4 sticks and all of that stuff! :D

Hi, If I win I will upgrade my current PC mobo and processor(maybe ram?), and give(or sell at a greatly discounted price) my current mobo, processor, and maybe ram, to a friend of mine who is currently planning on building a new computer