Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would build an ultimate working machine, so I can run multiple virtual machines at a time.

I would like this processor and would use it to play games.

I would be most excited to win a 5820k because I like the fact that X99 has ram slots on either side of the CPU socket which I find to be most aesthetically pleasing. 

Steve

I would like one and the reason I want one is because I have an amd processor and it is good but I want to start 3d modeling and coding and I multitask a lot and having more processing power would be nice.

my amd phenom ii x4 955 is not that all that good at 3D rendering in maya (but it still beats the brand new Macs with i5s at my school) witch is something i would like to get in too more and this CPU i think would fix that

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

would upgrade my rig to x99 or maybe just give it to my friend who is running into issues with his pentium g3258

The CPU in my current build is close to 5 years old now and it's increasingly insufficient for new games on Steam, so I would use the new Intel processor in my next build.

Hey guys,

This chip would actually allow me to upgrade the system I've been piecing together over the past few months, by a good bit. 

This rig would be operating mainly as a media/game server/graphics workstation as I am a working photographer and graphic designer and avid gamer.

This chip would also allow me to start experimenting on video projects I've been wanting to do as well.

Cheers!

I would love to have it. I don't know what i'll do if i win

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

I'd love the 5820k! I've been wanting to make a new pc and this will help alot!

I'd use it for rendering videos and running turbotax(hopefully it's powerful enough for turbotax)

I would put this towards my epic dream PC and probably tape the box to a motherboard box then put the CPU in the Ram slots.

Only he who can yeet with skeet my dood can skeet the yeet, yeet is my dood, but if skeet cannot yeet and yeet cannot skeet who is my dood?

Cool Giveaway =)

\\ Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo // CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 5GHz // Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77 X-UD4H  // CPU BL: EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal // Pump+Top: EK-D5 Vario + X-TOP  // Res: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm  // Rads: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 80mm 480mm + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm  // GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X 3GB GDDR5 OC 1100MHz//1550MHz // GPU BL: Alphacool NexXxos GPXR9280M07 // PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850AXUK // RAM: 16GB 4x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600MHz // Tubing: Xspc HighFlex 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD // Fittings: EK-CSQ 13/19mm + EK-AF 45°/90° + Koolance QD3 + Others  // HDDs: 256GB Crucial M4 + 30GB OCZSSD2-1VTX30G  + 8TB Seagate 3.5  // Fan Control: Lamptron Touch 30w x 6 // Fans: Noiseblocker BlackSilent PL2 1400rpm x12 + BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO 1200rpm x2 // OS: Windows 8.1 X64 // LEDS: Darkside // Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 // Keyboards: Corsair Vengeance K95 + Logitech G13 // Monitors: Eizo Forbis FS2333BK x3 \\

I would use it on gaming, recording(sometimes), rendering maps in world painter, etc...

I am planning to build new pc anyways so it would be an upgrade from planned i5....
Currently i'm running AMD Athlon II X4 640.

Pick me!

I'd build a really nice PC for myself (with my first custom water loop) and give my CPU to a friend so he can upgrade from his old 775.

If I win this I would have to build a new X99 platform. But how interesting is that!

I would use this cpu for gaming and running lots of VM's for school and maybe some video editing 

Yeah first id sh** mah pantelones if I actually win this then id rebould my current pc, which is non-existant.

I would use it for gaming, streaming, some video editing and graphic design. I am new to the PC world, and I have just finished my first build. Doing upgrades have hurt my wallet a bit, a little help? :P

I would finally have that push to build a dedicated workstation if I won the 5820k.