Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Also judging by your posts, you're one of those people that contribute absolutely nothing to this forum and just come here for to leech off the giveaways. Your last three posts were in this giveaway, the 1 million sub giveaway, and the Asus ROG Laptop giveaway. People like you don't have a really good rep here, and there have been many complaints about guys that just come for giveaway (like yourself). You're the reason people have been wanting to put post restrictions on these giveaways so that the people that win are actual, contributing members. It's just not fair to us. These giveaways are meant for people who contribute. This is LMG's way of showing thanks.

All I have to say to you is congrats, you're getting angry at me for worsening your chances in the giveaway, when I obviously didn't enter... Nice.

Hope to see you around...... oh wait. I guess it's till the next giveaway then.

I actually had an account before this but switched emails, changed password system, switched to a new computer and Microsoft account and decided that I was going to have pretty much a complete 'internet presence reboot' if you will. I used to be quite active on the forum on my last account but have since become extremely busy and had some issues to deal with that are infinitely more important that any LTT forum thread and have hence only been on this forum when essentially reminded by a giveaway talked about in a video.

Sorry that I got so angry, I admit that it was an overreaction but still think my point was fairly reasonably grounded. Thank you for your time.

~Zlambe

I would really love to win,because i was laready planning on building a new pc if a little over a month from now,it winning this is the only way a can afford to go with X99,if i don't win i will be stuck with going to Z97,but it will be better than my 990FX 8150(which i could not even get a stable overclock on it lol).

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

Thanks once again for the opportunity to win something awesome. I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year from all of us.

Thanks for the giveaway! I would use it to improve my online business and my gaming streaming experience.

I will build a new computer for video editing, THANKS!!!!!

giveaway is random, a bigger font won't really help! ;] also the MSI or Gigabyte versions are better in terms of noise. Performance is the roughly the same. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

I have to try with this.  Would be awesome to put together a killer guest rig for when friends come over to make it easier to throw lans with people not willing to move their system around.

I would use this to upgrade my gaming and programming rig to make it awesome!

I test a lot of stuff on VMs while at the same time I work (software developing) and game; I don't constantly tilt my CPU at 100%, but I get slowed a lot when it happens; running out of juice feels awful!, Give me that X99!

I would use it for a custom computer. Mainly for gaming and recording games.

I will use this for my studies and video editing/animation :) This would make my work faster :D

Thanks

cool things !!! Sooo ... I dont have any pc !!! and i'm looking to build one over a year now ... So a part free for that build would be awesome !!! (i was looking for z97 high end on or x99 low end one the prices are pretty close i turn more towards x99 one with the same cpu !!! )

GL guys!

thanks LTT and Intel !!!

I want One

I don'y know what I will do. I wouldn't plan to have this much processing power for a while.

This would be awesome! :D

We, as a species, ceased evolving when we stopped looking up at the stars.

i5-2500K @ 6.4GHz, ASUS P8P67 PRO, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz 7-7-7-10, XFX Double D Radeon R9 270X 2GB , NVIDIA Quadros FX 3450 (For two extra displays), (x1) ADATA XPG SX900 128GB, (x1) WD Black 2TB, (x1) 1TB Segate Baracude, (x1) 1TB Toshiba, And Several 2TB External Drives, OCZ Mod XStream 600 Watt PSU, (x5) Some Rare AOC IPS Monitor 1920x1080, Windows 8.1 Pro (x64), Linux Mint 17 (x64)

The processor would mainly be used for productivity/work. I've got a lot of VM's so I would like the extra horsepower to prevent the CPU from constantly being pinned at 100% during multi-threaded workloads. Video rendering would also be a breeze with this weapon and the reduced rendering times would be a welcome addition.

It would give me the much needed power for audio processing and use of virtual instruments. A great starting point for my audio recording PC with an occasional gaming on the side... :D  

I'd like to build a nice workstation for serious work that my thinkpad couldn't handle. :)

This would definitely give me the excuse I need to build the enthusiast PC I've been considering for the past year. I've been wanting to do a watercooled system for a while and this would definitely be worth doing it with.