Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV - Oldschool Unboxing

How does @LinusTech have hair when he shaved his head clean just a while back?

Yeah I didnt finish the WAN show last week

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Liked the review.

Though I would like to point out that you can lift up the top panel as well (which is nice for mounting rads and fans and also don't lift the case on that thing) and you can just lift up the side panels out of the hinges to remove them. You don't nedd to unscrew anything to get them off.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Mildly disappointed.

Where is the iPhone thickness comparison?

Value oriented cake... kek

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Seems to me linus is messing around more and more. The level of quality isnt what i remember it being. Not this video particularly, but a lot of the preceding ones.

4k completely ruined my immersion.

I was hoping for 720p on the Mino HD

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Linus, if you should probably know if you didn't already that the black Enthoo luxe also has that black powder coated aluminum finish. So maybe if you got the black one you might have thought it was a better value add over the Enthoo Pro

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

No old intro. Editors pls. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I think it's a little bit on the pricier side to be considered for budget builds, but I absolutely love the look of this case, and that it's mATX. I think I found a case for my next build.

i like this, i like this alot, should be fun if they do this some time more for fun/enjoyment, maybe with somebody else of the crew, like luke doing it orsomething like that, altough it's linus his style.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I liked it but you need to re review it you missed a lot of information and I have seen in the comments people dissapointed with the case because of things you said, dimitri made a great review of it but many people don't watch him and rely on you to make the purchase opinion. So if you or Luke can make a revision video with maybe a build on it it would be great.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Still waiting for the Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL.

post-3-0-83650900-1387568242.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You err.... didn't open the top  :P 
Awesome video for the people who watched your videos back than though!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

Eh, the video was released few hours ago and still has 0 comments? What's up with that? Or is my youtube broken again?

Looks very nice if it wasn't for some rather critical flaws:

Why is the Front I/O on the opposite side of the window? There is only a very limited amount of ways to set this up that make sense, most of which you don't allow you to see the window when using the computer. :(

Also that hard drive mounting is a bit silly. You seriously have to either undo that bracket in the front or fiddle around with your fingers until it is right, possibly breaking off some SATA connectors?

Some things which I however really like:

They include and intend for you to change the Power LED.

Nice, thick Metal.

Very, very, nice accessory box/assortment.

I like the looks.

Also, I find the window to be a bit small :(

I was pretty surprised about this case.  I would like to see a build using it.

This was fun to watch, brought back some memories :P would be cool to have a random video every once in awhile just outside classic LTT style. Random but fun. Either way, great throwback vid

Love it! Makes me go back a few years, brings back a memories of watching his videos at lunch. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Linus mentioned it in the video.. but this product really deserved a full review with a system built inside of it.  If I were Phanteks, I would be upset that this product didn't get the full Linus Unboxing and Review treatment.  I may be a little biased because I am an Enthoo Pro owner, and Phanteks has done right by me more than once, but this is a very beautiful product with a lot of intricacies and I think it deserved more than this.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."