Soooo I want more airflow to my case.

Ps_domingo

So this is my current set up. :) All things in blue are already present in the case. 

In summary of the fans in the case:

3 x 140mm front (intake)

1 x 140mm bottom (Intake)

1 x 200mm at the side (intake)

1 x 200mm at the top (exhaust)

1 x 120mm rear (exhaust) 

So my questions is will putting a butt ton of Antec spot cool and another 120mm fan affect how air moves around the case? (the ones in red)

I wanna do this so I can ramp down all my fans and still have AMPLE airflow to all parts of the case like the ram, the south-bridge, the back of my GPU, the front of my GPU and direct more airfow at the top of my case. 

As of now I use Bit Fenix Spectre Pro Fans Exclusively because they are relatively quiet, and I plan to use Antec spot Cool 100 and rip out the LEDs (hate blue LED :| I just really hate blue LED). 

post-65-0-46145000-1371505563.jpg

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

You should be fine with the fans you have right now! Those small spot cool fans are noisy and barely move any air.

That 120 won't really change temperatures much because it has little air to pull from(unless the front is mesh)

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

thats.

alot.

of.

airflow.

jesus. and I thought my nzxt phantom with 8 coolermaster sickleflow's was over the top!!!