BenQ XL2420G G Sync Monitor

Why wont you try another gaming monitor with higher refresh rate? let's say 240Hz and tell us what you think.

Unfortunaly that one only has an 120 Hz input that gets upscaled to 240 Hz, so no gain here.

In fact I'm not even sure if 240 Hz is even a thing on digital interfaces, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Pretty sure 144Hz is the current max. From what I've been told, all "240Hz" panels are just upscaled 120Hz panels.

I'm really interested in the "replicating performance of one processor with another" video. I tried it myself and got mixed results.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Cool product, I think Gsync is a great thing. But that price tho. Ouch. At that point, I think I would save up a bit more and the Swift, that 1440p would be nice for games that you really want some eye candy on.

Pretty sure 144Hz is the current max. From what I've been told, all "240Hz" panels are just upscaled 120Hz panels.

http://www.blurbusters.com/how-does-eizo-do-240hz-out-of-120hz/

Also I am not sure if Linus is aware that in Motion Blur reduction or ULMB or A.K.A (strobe backlight), the frame rate of any software (like games) must perfectly match the screen refresh rate (100FPS @ 100HZ, 120FPS @ 120HZ, etc...) and enabling Vsync is a must otherwise there would be visible screen tearing and stuttering (76FPS @ 100HZ, 113FPS @ 120Hz, etc...).

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.