Is Adorama a good website?

tikonux

Should have asked before you placed your order.

Anyways, you should be fine.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Adorama's legit 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Yes it's legit, it's very popular in the photography world.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Sup guys. I placed my order for this yesterday:

http://www.adorama.com/ASG751JTCH71.html?cvosrc=cse.google.ASG751JTCH71&cvo_campaign=ppc&cvo_cid=38589028051&gclid=CL7urpaBxsICFcNZ7AodNCkAXQ

Is it a good website to buy things off of? I was looking at other websites with the same laptop and this one just feels a little sketchy.

Why would you get it from there when you can get it from more known places?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The website itself seems legit (Checked the about section..)

The reviews are very mixed, but seem legit. (It also said it has 15000+ reviews).

Saw 2 1 star ratings and ~5 5 star ratings, just 1 stars were complaining about customer service. 

Seems legit, but would ask someone with experience with the store..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Should have asked before you placed your order.

Anyways, you should be fine.

Why would you get it from there when you can get it from more known places?

I was looking for other sites selling the same product but they weren't showing up except Adorama's so I did some small research on it and decided to buy it off them.

Sup guys. I placed my order for this yesterday:

http://www.adorama.com/ASG751JTCH71.html?cvosrc=cse.google.ASG751JTCH71&cvo_campaign=ppc&cvo_cid=38589028051&gclid=CL7urpaBxsICFcNZ7AodNCkAXQ

Is it a good website to buy things off of? I was looking at other websites with the same laptop and this one just feels a little sketchy.

If you have any queries or concerns with your order from Adorama, you are most welcome to email me directly; Helen@adorama.com Helen Oster

Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

Helen Oster

Helen@adorama.com

If you have any queries or concerns with your order from Adorama, you are most welcome to email me directly; Helen@adorama.com Helen Oster

Cool, I've emailed you.