[Closed] Gamingmas 2014

linusforsell
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

Cheers,

Linus

Looks nice! 

Hope I get lucky with some nice Games!

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Coolbeans.

Btw, how about a post count requirement - like ~800 or ~1000, to avoid people making new accounts for multiple entries?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

where do I enter?

Once the first game goes live, you'll be able to enter the draw for it. Then you'll have to join in every day for the games you want to join in for, so be sure to stay tuned for the upcoming games!

Cheers,

Linus

This is really awesome for you to do. thanks :)

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

So I'm guessing this is international? 

There are some restrictions that will apply depending on the game, but it's going to be shown under the game name if it can not be used in certain areas.

Cheers,

Linus

There are some restrictions that will apply depending on the game, but it's going to be shown under the game name if it can not be used in certain areas.

Sweet!

Cheers for the response.

Wow, that's really nice.

Faith in Humanity: +10

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I'm going to forget about this thread, so have a follow

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I'm going to forget about this thread, so have a follow

Good idea, I'm fairly sure it'll be worth it!

Cheers,

Linus

wow, this is too kind of you.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Do we choose the games? And can we win more than one?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Do we choose the games? And can we win more than one?

1. No, the games are chosen by me—Suggestions for what games you want me to give away are welcome of course, I've only planned a couple days ahead so far.

2. Yes, you can win every day if you happen to be lucky :)

Cheers,

Linus

1. No, the games are chosen by me—Suggestions for what games you want me to give away are welcome of course, I've only planned a couple days ahead so far.

2. Yes, you can win every day if you happen to be lucky :)

1. Can we tell you right here on LTT or is there some message feature on the websiote?

2. Sweet. :D

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1. Can we tell you right here on LTT or is there some message feature on the websiote?

Sure, here's fine. Can't promise suggestions make it to the giveaway though, of course.  :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Linus

Sure, here's fine. Can't promise suggestions make it to the giveaway though, of course.  :rolleyes:

So if I win once, I want CS:GO. Period. Next game: TDU 2. Third game (if I ever get that lucky): BeamNG. 4th game (pushing my luck extremely high): CoD AW.

@linusforsell, here's my list in case you can't get me these games (in order of want):

1: Saints Row IV GOTC Edition

2: Preorder GTA V for me

3: The Crew

Wow this is awesome! I love this community. 

If I could suggest any games that one might want, here is my list.

1. Arma 3 

2. Call of Duty: AW

3. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition

5. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

6. GTA V Pre-Order when it becomes available?

7. Metro: Redux

So if I win once, I want CS:GO. Period. Next game: TDU 2. Third game (if I ever get that lucky): CoD AW.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 is a good one! :)

Coolbeans.

Btw, how about a post count requirement - like ~800 or ~1000, to avoid people making new accounts for multiple entries?

That will alienate a large percentage of the forum... if anything, do it by date joined or something but not post count. That's quite unfair to the lurkers as well as anyone who doesn't post a ton.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

You rock man! Merry gamingmas to all of you :)

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

do it by date joined or something but not post count. 

Somewhat not fair.

I'd racked up a lot of posts in a short period of time.