Asus Xonar DX or Onboard Realtek ALC892?

PlayModeOn

My current selter is only werf 190k for a three bed two bath house with a pool.... With that said our roof isnt waterproof...but sub two hundred large is pretty average here.

I heard land in the US was cheap, If it wasn't such a big step for me I'd come over and buy some. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I heard land in the US was cheap, If it wasn't such a big step for me I'd come over and buy some. 

Some cheap, some super expensive. In moderately populated city like seattle, houses are around $300K to $600K. In LA or SF though....

After parking my gold plated Ferrari in the drive of my $2million condo, I like to stare at the wall of headphones custom designed by God himself and handcrafted by virgin slaves who have been reared and taught nothing but how to build headphones since the day they were born.  I know what sounds good because my listening room has a seat that is lined with rare baby dolphin leather and oiled to perfection by the man who invented leather right after he invented the cow to manufacture it.    My collection far exceeds that of any human and so my immense skill in audio must be held in awe by all the filthy peasants and their feeble attempts to be as good as me.

just cuz I want the best sound for my games and movies

which I test over and over with many different things, I dont buy into all that money=better performance(reason why I keep trying out low priced solutions), I just want my gaming/movies to be immersive

I am happy alot of my dac/amps work with my tablet for listening to music, I prefer the o2 combo pretty much over anything unless I am listening to my my stereo in my living room

heres some pics bottom is the external zxr, I can take more pics of all the other stuff if you wish and these pics are dated too

DSCN2477_zps1378944d.jpg

DSCN2479_zps380f28b9.jpg

DSCN2472_zps03be44ab.jpg

qq more, just cuz I want the best sound for my games and movies

heres some pics bottom is the external zxr, I can take more pics of all the other stuff if you wish and these pics are dated too

If you want to post picture of your stuff  there's a thread around here somewhere,  you might have to go digging though because showing off your stuff turned out to not be so popular.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

If you are an audiophile you won't be using a gaming headset,and soundcard is overpriced and not much different than onboard audio.For the best audio you need to get a dedicated DAC+AMP with open headphones,never a closed headphone because soundstage is narrow which might take the fun out of movies and games,i recommend buying the about to be released Schiit Fulla which has a DAC+AMP built in,considering their reputation i highly recommend the Fulla,you might also want to consider Tackstar Hi 2050 for 40$,it is made in China which explains the price,look at head fi for reviews or the review i have written.

http://www.krish-tech.com/2014/12/tackstar-hi-2050-headphone-review.html

In Sydney maybe?  My house is only worth $400,000.  I was looking at 2 acres today that was going for $450,000.  But I can't get the bank to cover the difference. :(

I live in India and right now the 1 acre i own is worth near 2400000$ if converted into american currency.It was a really luck that i bought the land considering the guy sold it to us for 160000$ 10 years ago

I live in India and right now the 1 acre i own is worth near 2400000$ if converted into american currency.It was a really luck that i bought the land considering the guy sold it to us for 160000$ 10 years ago

you bought land for $160,000 when you where 13?

It has a frequency range of 18-28000hz which is superb for crystal clear sound, especially in higher ranges.

You're falling for marketing hardcore here. That means nothing.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

You're falling for marketing hardcore here. That means nothing.

It does mean that someone from marketing engaged in rectal extraction.