Bitfenix Pandora quick weekend modding - it went big...

HCP

You should go with copper tubing, when paired with the copper water block and the copper fins on the radiator it looks quite nice. With copper you also don't need to worry about the tubing becoming discolored or warped by heat.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Copper FTW!!!  Looks really good!!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Ran out of pipes, so i got stuck.
Yesterday i got a message that the delivery will take alteast 10 more days...

So, i did some testing...
And, i´m just stuck again, i like the copper in some way, and the acrylic in another.

Acrylic or copper ? :)

Copper, it looks really good with the copper of the waterblock. It would make me really happy inside if you manage to make the copper pipes the same shade and finish as the waterblock.

i will do soon an wc build with just 1 rad, so pls tell me your temps.so that i can compare.

P.s , great build so far

• CPU: Intel i7 4790K watercooled & custom IHS, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact, RAM: Kingston HyperX LP 1833, 2x8GB, GPU: Asus RTX 2070 watercooled

CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ITXStorage: 1x WD Black 4TB HDD, 2x WD Blue 1TB SSD in Raid 0, PSU: Seasonic 650w Gold, Cooling: all watercoold with 2x 240 slim Rads, 5 Lian-Li Unifans

Hah, didn´t even think about the waterblock :)

If i go with copper, i will of course polish the edge too to same level as the pipes. (they are raw now).
(radiator in pic is just a mockup rad, not the real one i will use)

One more bend adventure, as seen on the pic, one pipe is too short. If i got that bend nice, i´ll go with copper tubing instead :)

• 3 weeks later...
Painted the rings of the fans... Then i noticed... 

Sucking air OUT trough the rad and then Intake in the top.. not really happy with that one, as Pandora is really small and can cause heating troubles as it is...

Its pretty much done right now, just putting all parts together (and wrap the lower part), then its off for final photos.

Oh... forgot the sleeving, have to do that one tonight also :)

pandora-floor10.jpg

Painted the rings of the fans... Then i noticed... 
Sucking air OUT trough the rad and then Intake in the top.. not really happy with that one, as Pandora is really small and can cause heating troubles as it is...

Its pretty much done right now, just putting all parts together (and wrap the lower part), then its off for final photos.
Oh... forgot the sleeving, have to do that one tonight also :)

pandora-floor10.jpg

HYPE HYPE HYPE.

some Awsome modding going on, Copper with copper and even more copper! looks sweet and Im really digging the RES mount =D

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

oooooo the copper ummmmmmm 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

A quick mockup pic. before the last teardown. Some small stuff to fix still.

The sleeving for example, orange did not go well with this :)

Next up is leakcheck and final pics tomorrow i hope :)

mockup1.jpg

Please polish the crap out of your copper tubes, they're going to look epic. Very nice build so far :)

Polishing right now :)

But not thaaat hard, too big contrast to the painted "copper", but some shine for sure!

Leaktest in 1 hr

Also noticed i had the wrong backplate, bought a 7970 backplate for my 7950... doh!
So i got to make a custom one quick...

Now its just some time massaging out the bubbles. Added a bitfenix logo to it also.

pandora-backplate.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Some pics after it was done.

Wish i spent more time on the GPU, its sagging a bit, but lifting the pipe the pipe started to sag instead.

Focus for this project was the reservoar solution to make it visible trough the window, instead of the SSD as original.

The top part with the copper/gold accent color.

pandora-done1.jpg

The outsides, looks pretty much like the Pandora out of the box.

Exept for the reservoar :)

pandora-done2.jpg

The insides

pandora-done3.jpg

Wow, thats nice. I like the copper. Shame about the GPU sag, though

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Looks sweet. I like how minimalistic it is also with the copper looks soon good.

Looking really good, not too overdone, looks like something that you would get from the manufactor.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2