First Scratch Build - ECS MODMEN CONTEST

F.A.T.

A female Dutch citizen that's good looking which can make an epic build like this... I think I am in love :)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

That's Amazing!! Super talented. Looking forward to seeing more awesome builds especially if you plan a water-cooled one!

This is amazing. How hot does it get, actually? There seems to be barely any fins over on that heat sink :P

Under stress-testing the max. temperature measured was 49 degree celcius. So he'll live ;) ! He even survived the tropical temperatures of Taiwan!

Mmmm sexy :D +1 for build log of the week.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Take my money? 

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Saw the video where this was shown.  This is absolutely amazing.  Great work and keep it up.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

Oh my god, just amazing! I wish I could have 1% of your talent. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Wow. Very impressive! I saw the build in the video Slick did on YouTube, actually. Nice to see how it all came together. And amazing job on the goodies and ring as well!

| NCASE M1 | ASUS ROG Strix Z270I | Intel Core i7-7770k | ASUS GTX 1070 ROG STRIX | SilverStone SFX600W | Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB | Corsair H100i v2 | Samsung 960 EVO 500GB | Crucial MX300 525GB |

This is the best mod I've ever seen! I can't even... :o

On a side note: Can I buy that ring? :)

i5 3570k @ 4.1ghz -- Hyper 212 Evo -- NVIDIA GTX670 -- 8gb RAM -- 128gb Samsung 830 -- 256gb Samsung 830 -- 2TB Seagate 7200rpm -- Phantom 410 -- Leopold TKL Brown Switches -- Logitech G600

This is just unbelievable. you could easily build custom unique computers and make a decent amount of money off it 

Amazing build, had to slap myself over the gob to stop gaping like a fool when i saw the finished result, keep being awesome F.A.T.

Greetz from the netherlands! Echt heel mooi!

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

That is a really beautiful build, and the ring is awesome as well! It was really cool seeing all the work you put into making the PC and ring.  :) 

That's incredible. I hope you intend doing another PC build ;) You have amazing talent. The ring was the icing on the cake too, complimented the theme so well :)

Congrats on making the live stream, your build deserved it. Well done.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.