First Scratch Build - ECS MODMEN CONTEST

F.A.T.

Speechless  :)

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

That ring... just amazing. The build too. ;p

Intel Core i7-4790k | ASUS 4GB GTX 970 | 32GB (4X8GB) DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + WD 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H100i | Windows 8.1 64bit

To be fair, it looks nice. The system itself is super weak (G530 is the cheapest LGA1155 Dual core CPU), so everyone should calm down a bit.

Absolutely amazing! I can tell how much work you put into it.

It's even more amazing considering this is your first scratch build. This is just really fantastic, applaud from me. Just amazing.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

To be fair, it looks nice. The system itself is super weak (G530 is the cheapest LGA1155 Dual core CPU), so everyone should calm down a bit.

If the aim is aesthetics then power has no meaning dude.

Modding is about creativity and workmanship above all else (at least in my book).

If there happens to be some awesome hardware in it, then great, if not, then it

doesn't really matter as long as the rest is up to par. You can never save a bad

mod with great hardware, whereas no uber-system is required to have a great mod.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

If the aim is aesthetics then power has no meaning dude.

If thats the case, then I would say this a beautiful piece of modern art, but a horrible computer. For Christ sake, she all but destroyed the CPU heatsink. I can't see this system running stable for longer than a few hours. It looks nice, but thats it.

everything you did is just amazing. the pc, the ring, just amazing, some of the best i've seen :) keep it up

that's amazing maybe with your next build you can have a little more room to work with and BTW have you thought of engraving gold, aluminium, zinc and silver keycaps i have seen some of those around on ebay?

Very nice build.

We hebben best heel veel getalenteerde mensen in Nederland (had to type it in Dutch ;D) 

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering does the cpu stay acceptably cool when the system is running.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Excellent craftsmanship! 

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

If thats the case, then I would say this a beautiful piece of modern art, but a horrible computer. For Christ sake, she all but destroyed the CPU heatsink. I can't see this system running stable for longer than a few hours. It looks nice, but thats it.

Haha, I have to admit it was a worry I had in the beginning. But... After stress testing the highest temperature measured was 49 degrees, Which is very respectable for an Ivy Bridge CPU. It has been running stable for the whole week at computex with tropical temperatures ;)

that's amazing maybe with your next build you can have a little more room to work with and BTW have you thought of engraving gold, aluminium, zinc and silver keycaps i have seen some of those around on ebay?

Working on it ;) ! Keep an eye on my FAT page on FB!

Very nice build.

We hebben best heel veel getalenteerde mensen in Nederland (had to type it in Dutch ;D) 

Haha dankjewel! Nederland rulez ;)

This is an awesome project, and those temps are great too, you must have done a good job with the cooler :)

OnePlus 6T

Haha, I have to admit it was a worry I had in the beginning. But... After stress testing the highest temperature measured was 49 degrees, Which is very respectable for an Ivy Bridge CPU. It has been running stable for the whole week at computex with tropical temperatures ;)

Wow, that's pretty decent I'd say. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic