Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

Wow a mini ItX kit would be great!

Definately going to build a mineral oil cooled system so cool!

As a patent attorney that is garbage... Definitely should come up with a nominal license fee... 

Although "Mineral Oil Submerged PC Build Log Part 1" was the first time I have heard about this company, after doing some research I can sympathize. I almost ordered one when I saw the first video, but held off because it would have been three quarters of my new PC build budget. I can use either kit, so I am fine with getting what is most convenient. I wish the best to Puget Systems, and can hopefully build my own mineral oil PC.  :D

Also, I would use this glow in the dark gravel:

wholesale-100pcs-new-man-made-fish-tank-

The kit and sit up look cool and esay to set up. I wouldn't mind getting a ATX version and converting my PC to a mineral oil. 

Would love to get my hands on the mATX kit! And I'm sorry for your troubles Puget, wish there was something we could do about these people who abuse the law. If I win I will be purchasing the Mineral oil a little at a time because I am short on cash but I will send Invoice for first gallon for proof that I am serious.

Patent trolling should come with a prison sentence :angry:  Sorry Puget! I'd love to see you guys come out with a NAS box or even a FreeNAS oriented media server (plex plugin).

I would prefer the mATX kit, but I have parts to make either mATX or ITX work. If there is someone in greater need of the mATX kit please give it to them (assuming I'm fortunate enough to win :lol: )

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

That sucks, i was planning on buying a mITX kit if i came across the money for the kit, but best of luck for the future.

My Rig: i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz / Asus ROG r9 390X / Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5P / 32GB DDR4 PNY Anarchy / 256gb m.2 / 2x 120gb SSD Raid 0 / 6TB seagate / Dual Dell 23" IPS / Logitech Orion Spark / Steelseries Rival / AKG 553 Massdrop Edition

I know you say you don't want to ship internationally - can't we pay you for to ship it internationally?

Btw importing in the Europe will cost us loads of money as we would have to pay (((value of system + shipping) x 1.05 import charges) + handling charges) x 1.2 (sales tax)

have Puget thought about manufacturing in China and importing to everywhere except North America where they are much less likely to get patent trolled

BTW if I could have got one I would have built it for our New Hackspace in the centre of Oxford at Centre for Innovation

I guess i should go and check if other companies do kits

kate

PS Of course you can have fish in your tank - http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Arobot%20fish

I have always wanted to build one of these systems. The mITX or mATX model  would be awesome! I really hope the lawsuit settles and Puget can bring these awesome systems back to life! 

this really sucks, definatley always wanted to do a mineral oil PC build with using the puget systems case. They are ten times better than an average fish tank to use, anyways hopefully i can win that m-atx case, got the rig all planned out. But either size would be amazing.  :)

I would like to try out a mineral cooled PC. It would be an interesting to see how badly it can go. 

I love all the effort you guys put into this project and i think the blog itself is worth it, although the patent trolls sure suck. Either size would be great since all new components would be used anyways.

so sad that companies take advantage of other small companies just because they can. Its one thing if the trolls were actually doing something productive with the patent, but instead they just squat on it. 

Anyway, I've always thought a mineral oil computer would be awesome to have, but have just never had the resources (read "money")  to do it, in fact, i still don't have a gpu in my system even though I game on it almost every day. Thanks for doing this givaway. You guys always go above and beyond what every one expects.

BTW: how many gallons of mineral oil does it take?

Edit: i decided that it would not be a good idea for me to enter, please exclude my entry. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I so think it would be awesome to build a mineral cooled pc with Puget's last stock. 

Any of them would do.

This patent trolling has happened to Adam Carolla as well. He tried to fight it, it just didn't end well. Whoever does patent trolling needs to leave earth.

Man this really sucks, I really was looking forward to buying a Puget kit. I planned out the whole system and did a bunch of research, why do people have to do troll like this?

Oh man I would love one of these. Such a shame that Puget has to stop because of some greedy lawyers, though. If I win somehow, I would prefer the mini ITX version, but I could make it happen in any size.

would love a sweet fishtank home theater PC

mini itx

I will do a full build log... This would look so good in my new room. I have a few ideas to customize the whole thing. Would prefer ITX but mATX is fine. CROSSFIRE it is!

Patent trolling is something I wish we could just do away with... It's crazy that someone who made a product years ago, can just randomly appear and claim that you're stealing their thing...

Either way, Hope nothing but the best for Puget systems.

I'd prefer the ITX case :)

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Sorry to here that you guys got trolled :( Hope all goes well with the rest of your business, those kits are sick and I would love to own one!

Would love a mineral oil case looks so bad ass might water cool the cpu with acrylic tubing could be a fun project

Either version would be fine by me but for what i want to do i think the ATX version would be easier to work with but the ITX would be fine too

Love the whole concept of Mineral Oil Pc's! Subscribed since before Lukes original one!

This was a great sequel to that one. Its sad that some companies feel the need to ruin others.

Hoping for the ITX version, but whichever would work!

Awesome build log, keep up the good work guys!

CPU FX-8320 @ 4.2ghz Motherboard Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 (rev. 4) RAM 16gb G. Skill Ripjaws X 1866mhz GPU Gigabyte Windforce GTX970 4gb Case Custom Cooler Master Elite 430 Storage WD 1tb Black, OCZ 60gb SSD, Hitachi 160gb, Samsung 1tb PSU Corsair RM750 Display(s) Dell 2407WFP-HC, ViewSonic VA2226w Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX-Red Mouse Razer R.A.T. 5 Sound Logitech 2.1 Speaker Operating System Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, Windows 10 TP Tablet Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch Small