Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

I have a computer ready I'd love to do this too. Just havent found a suitable Mineral Oil Case.

MATX

MATX and that sucks. Hope Puget is able to solve the issue in the future

Awesome!

Love Puget, ordered a Define R4 the day before the Define R5 was released :(

Count me in for a mITX kit. I've been wanting to build a HTPC Oil Rig since this series started.

I would love for the MATX kit we could build it at my college computer club 

Pretty much if I cant have it no one can with the patent witch is to bad because I love the idea. If I win I would like the MATX.

Wow that's incredibly unfortunate. Sorry guys over at Puget, I hope everything works out for you. That kit looks a lot nice than others and a lot easier to build in. If I win I probably don't have the money so redraw it.

ATX preferred but there doesn't appear to be any of those, mATX will work.

We should band together and harass the patent trolls. 

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. I can't handle the excitement, give me all that oil to have a sexy time with my pc.

Have always wanted to build a mineral oil build looks like a fun experience its sad that the best kit u could get is no longer available? If im lucky enough to win one im gonna Rep it for sure

i would love to build a mineral oil system, i would love to have the matx case, but the itx case would be amazing to 

Main Rig: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz, sabertooth z87, Gtx 980, hx 750 ,16gb vengeance pro, 120gb kingston ssd, 3tb segate

I freaking hate patent trolls. I was thinking about buying one in the future(once I start living on my own and have enough money to put into it). DAMN YOU PATENT TROLLS!

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

I currently have a I7-3930K on a MATX motherboard and a DirectCU II R9 290 that I've been considering water cooling. I would love to turn this into a mineral oil PC instead! I'm also sending a polite and professional message to http://www.liquidcoolsolutions.com/ expressing my disappointment with their patent concerns that is forcing Puget Systems out of the mineral oil PC market. Hopefully if enough of us do the same, maybe they will reconsider. I'm also looking forward to the custom system build Puget Systems is doing for Barnacles Nerdgasm after the holidays. LinusTechTips and Puget Systems, you guys rock!

I'm a homeschooler and I don't have access to courses about building computers so you have been inspiration.  It always stinks when a company gets deliberately attacked for no reason.  I'm interested in the case giveaway; I have a computer already that my friend and I built but I would love to put it in  either of your mineral oil cases.  It's so nice of Puget to give these cases to you to giveaway.  After watching your video about the mineral oil PC I was really wanting to build my own.  Unfortunately I don't have around $1000 to drop into my PC.  Puget I now you will overcome this minor speed bump.  

Definitely wanna build an oil machine and i forgot to mention i would got mtx but honestly I would purchase a new mobo just to get one od these lol but awesome vid Linus. Im a huge fan and u got me to build my own pc last year

This would definitely be a fun project and I'd definitely pick a great theme for the case.. perhaps Aquaman and friends or something like Pacific Rim. 

This is actually very sad. I'm disappointed. I was going to by a oil cooled pc in a few weeks as I want to upgrade my computer and give my current one to my younger brother. Hopefully I can get one of these :)

This makes me a sad panda....  My condolences to Pudget!

I've been wanting to build a Mineral Oil PC for a LONG TIME.  I am about to start a new build, maybe I could do one now?  That'd be rad.

I have an ATX mobo now, so I'd be buying a new one either way.  M-Atx or M-ITX is fine :)

This would be very tedious but fun to build. Definitely really awesome! I hope I win!

I found this out a couple days ago and it's a real shame. I was going to see if I had enough money to buy one. I have an mATX mobo. Thanks Linus for the giveaway!

That really sucks for them, I hate when companies like that have a passion for something get that taken away from them. I will absolutely take advantage of this give away. I do my own custom cable sleaving, Lutr0 Customs taught me everything I know, and I will experiment with the different sleeving materials to see which will hold up best in mineral oil. I'd be able to work with either atx form factor.

I really want to win one of the kits. Not just because they are cool, but because they are discontinued and I planned to buy one of those kits next year for my own system. Puget put a lot of effort into this product to make it more than just a product. I really hate those patent troll companies, who just looking forward to make profit. If I would win this kit, it would bring me closer to my new personal computer and it would be great to finish my project like I wanted to get it to be finished. If I win, I like to get the mATX version.

~ iFriedi

OMG I have been into fish tanks for about 15 years, and PC's for about 25.  I have always wanted to do an oil PC, when I heard the sad news about Puget and the Trolls I went back to an old idea of making my own acrylic tank but if I can win one then even better.  I am in need of building a PC so i guess I would prefer MATX but I will not purchase a mobo until this drawing is over, so either will work.  GOOD LUCK Puget!!!!! 

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill