Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

I would've never thought that cooling a PC with mineral oil is possible. It is and looks awesome. I have no problem on which kit I get (in case i get it) :)

Really sad to see them not be able to sell those kits anymore

would have loved to get one :(

Sad they aren't in business anymore.

I was wanting to get a kit this spring to make an oil cooled rig.

Entering to win what might be the last commercially available mineral pc kit! hoping for that mATX.

Its a shame it will be discontinued, this is my only way of getting one than I guess. (the cheapest way too hah)

I have an ATX build, planning to upgrade in a few months, and travel with the system occasionally. I still want that kit.

Its rare to see something so different, yet feasible on the market such as this kit. Sad to see it go. **** patent trolls.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

I'll take mini ITX, but MATX would be fin too, I just really want it

I would love to have the mATX but mITX works as well. Just so happens I can afford the oil currently so the timing works out! Would love to own one of these systems. DOWN WITH PATENT TROLLS

I would like to build in the mini itx aquarium if I win. It would definitely be an interesting experience.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Count  Me  In!

I   would love  to  Build a  MATX  Mineral oil PC, i remember  and believe i  still have  Puget Systems  Debut in CPU magazine Thanks  Linus  for  looking after you Fans with the  sweet  Giveaway!

To Puget:  to hell  with Patent Trolls Sorry to See  you  departing  From  the  Game so  soon, Hope  for  the  Best  with  your  future   endeavors!

I am soooooo ready to build a mineral oil PC. Would also make a great YouTube video. Sorry for what you're going through Puget. Haters will be haters.

I really want 1, but i live on Costa Rica i have direccion to send in miami , i love this job i try to mounting 1 for  next gamecon here xD dude your job it's so fk amazing i can used my computer for this awesome custom job . i have time and enthusiasm!! :D  :D needs cleaning  :wub: cNZgTBb.jpg?1

Poor Pudget system, I loved their customer support.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

nothing worse than those patent trolls screwing over good companies

I'll go for a miniITX! I was actually looking to buy one of the kits at the turn of the year, it's very unfortunate that patent trolls have screwed this opportunity :(

I waaant but I live in the UK :(. And the whole £10/litre of mineral oil when you need loooads would probably kill me after my recent PC spending >;c.

As someone whose kept several aquariums for many years when Linus mentioned that he's never seen a partitioned aquarium and mineral oil PC work I immediately wanted to try it. My plan is to weld a shorter acrylic aquarium, made of 3/8" acrylic to the front of the Puget system. And just to make sure the aquarium does not either overheat, or experience wide temperature swings I will give the system a dedicated sump, chiller unit, and heater. As for the fish themselves, I have no doubt that they would be safe from harm. And I have plenty of other aquariums they can go to should I need to work on the system. Thank you Linus Tech and Puget for this awesome opportunity, it would be an awesome addition to my collection of aquariums and a chance to combine two of my most favorite hobbies.

I'd love to win the matx and do a build similiar  to the one linus and crew did , but  add some more rads to try and bring the temps down even more. Hopefully one day Puget systems will be able to bring these back to market one day 

I would like to enter the give away for the Mini ITX! Thanks again and sorry to see you guys go...