Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

I would like to enter the Mineral Oil setup becuause its an awesome buld and either of the kits are welcom :D

If I do win, I'd like the mATX one :D

I first knew Puget through Barnacules' tour with Josh from Fractal Design (I was looking to build a new PC and was hooked on Fractal's cases, and somehow it led me to that video) and was incredibly impressed with their ideal of making ultra silent and cool systems. That was right up my alley; what's the point of an uber powerful system that sounded like a lawnmower? I was also introduced to mineral oil systems in the same video and immediately got interested, and a few dozens how-to videos later, mineral oil PC was on my bucket list. Imagine my disappointment when I saw the message on Puget system's website. Hopefully you guys can somehow dispute that and continue your amazing services to enthusiasts!

I'm sorry you guys have to deal with this crap. No entry, i'm not interested in an oil cooled PC.

I would turn my gaming rig into a mineral oil cooled rig!!!

I don't mind either type of the kit, as I have 2 rigs (one running on matx, and one running on micro itx)

Truthfully, I'm surprised that there are patent trolls who are harassing good companies that tries to support the consumers like Puget

Anyways, it would be awesome if i win :) I've never won a single giveaway in my life :( Hopefully I'll win

This build was really cool to follow along and it turned out great in my view, I would take either kit size I would be happy just to win it.

I really hope i win. It would be great because i already bought 5 gallons of mineral oil a few months ago. I have yet to start this project. If i were to win, I'd have a huge boost and all i'd need is the hardware.

A few friends and I built a mineral oil computer from scratch for our IT club. We used spare parts from the computer lab. A friend had the resources to get his hands on some acrylic and mineral oil while another donated his old 10 gallon glass fish tank to the project. we partitioned the fish tank in half because we only had 5 gallons of mineral oil to work with. We didn't have access to a radiator, but we didn't really need one because the components were about 8 years old. Also the PC was mainly a proof in concept and for show. It looks pretty rough because we only had about a week to build it with only 2 hours a day. If i'm randomly chosen then i'd like to get a mini ITX kit. ever sense i started that project I have been wanting to get my hands on this kit. Once i saved up enough cash I found out that they were no longer for sale. Here are a few pictures.

post-169897-0-10667100-1418803327.jpg

post-169897-0-48655500-1418803331.jpg

post-169897-0-13525300-1418803336.jpg

It really sucks that you guys cant sell these anymore although even though it was more of a service to enthusiast

entry

matx

I have a candian shipping address :)

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

This looks incredible! Would be a a great project!  If I win this prize, you can be sure that I'll share the result with you guys!

It sucks that we can't even purchase this kit anymore. God damn patent trolls!! I would fill this up with mineral oil in a second if I won!

To win or not to win, that is the question. Puget's idea was amazing i'd love to build a mineral oil pc and show it off to my friends so i can see their faces when they think it is under normal water and working, but i guess we'll have to wait and see...

Great video series guys!  I remember seeing oil cooled pcs back in the Pentium 3 days and was always interested.  Its a shame they are patent trolling the company over such a niche market, but that is what our world has come to.

Thanks for the chance to enter!  (any form factor would do)

ive always been interested in a mineral oil pc but have never took the initiative to get started.  Puget was always bookmarked though haha and i most definitely would have started with their kit, the company had a great idea and went with it.  If win i think the mATX would be great, thanks guys!

I'd love to get one of these. Would definitely want to upgrade my system a bit more before I submerged though, upgrading afterwards would be a pain in the ass

Wow, that's sad new from Puget. I saw a build using their kit a few years ago but was not in a position to build an oil cooled pc at the time.

I'm very interested again with the build you just released (finally lol). Put me down as preferring a micro atx over the itx, but will go that route if I am lucky enough to win!

I really like how the mineral oil kit looks would be awsome to have one :D matx would be the best one but a giveaway is a giveaway always cool !!!!

It would be a dream  :D

Especially for Christmas!

My Pc is pretty old now ... :(

that would be a screamer!

Better post a comment so I might win... Nice build! Even thoug I think maybe a 780 is bottle necking the 5960x...

I had seen mineral oil cooled pc's before, but they were done the hardcore way, with no specific kit.

It would be awesome for me to build mine. Hope I win... By the way, if I can choose, i prefer the ATX kit, since my mother board is an ASUS Z87-PRO

For Puget, I wish the best for you guys in future projects!  ;)