Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

This would be interesting...

My Rig: AMD FX-6300, Gigabyte Windforce 280x, 8GB Adata XPG 1866 Mhz

Coming soon  :lol: : Two Kuhler 650's, one on the cpu, the other paired witha Kraken G10 

Getting my hands on one of those tanks would be AMAZING, having a mineral oil cooled rig would be something I'd show off to anyone. I really hate that Puget is getting trolled, now so many people will have to suffer the loss of these great tanks. Hopefully one day they can bring it back so all can enjoy this awesome kit.

Would LOVE to build a mini it build. I learned about this many of years back but had never got a chance, maybe this is a sign :D

Man that sucks that someone has to troll something so awesome, I first saw a mineral oil PC build last year and have been stoked about them ever since. Never had the money to put one together myself, buying the oil should be cake though. Peace

Love the idea of oil cool PC.

Was looking for some idea for my new HTPC for my living room. I think this will suite perfectly. 

I would like to have the MATX one, so I can have SLI for CFX over kill build.

oh the thought of getting a mineral oil Pc kit, I would die before it shipped.

Sucks to see patents holding back Puget from selling such cool kits. 

I would be interested in the Mini ITX version! 

I've always considered making a mineral oil case, but have not really pulled the trigger due to me not needing a new system yet. If I win this, maybe it'll happen sooner than later  :P

I don't mind getting either ITX or mATX, but at the end of the day, I would probably prefer mATX

It's Kay Jai, not Kuh Jai

I would love to get one of these! My dad wants to make a "see through" computer and I think this is what he is thinking of! I don't really don't care what model I get but I prefer the MATX. Puget gotta say I sorry for what's happening with this patent trolls wish you best of luck! :)

I was pretty impressed with what you guys did with the mineral oil kit and I would honestly love to give it a try. It would be a great thing to add to my in head resume. Best of luck.

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

I've been holding off finishing my own PC build for the the longest time due to financial priorities for school (books, tuition, rent, engineering software, beer. . . You know, the priorities). This might be the opportunity that motivates me to actually finishing building it.

I'd prefer that mATX case. The build you guys did looked sooooo damn fine.

Well Puget, if you're reading this it must suck that you had to deal with major patent trolls like LiquidCustoms. I reported this on the forums about a week ago and similar messages were posted there about how sad this is. I, myself was planning on purchasing a kit to build a fun mATX Pentium G3258 build but I guess that will never be now. Damn. Anyway I live out on the other side of the planet, however If puget is willing to go through and in the unlikely case that I win the giveaway I'd be more than glad to cover all costs associated with the shipping - a Puget system case is something I idolize. I'm not fussed on whether its an mATX or not, I'd change plans for you :)

If you ever find a loophole or a way around these patent trolls, please keep doing what you guys do best. All the best for the future Puget!

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'm feeling lucky, count me in :3

I might buy a kit from pudget, since I'm really convinced about the quality + linus approves of it :3

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

"We decided to shut down this project instead, because the licensing cost was infeasible for this type of project, and we did not want to set a precedent of paying to license something we conceived and developed on our own."

Damn, honestly sucks they had to end it this way. I was intrigued when I first found out about this around a year or so ago about having a computer that can actually be built in mineral oil as I've never really looked into that sort of stuff. I'd love to work with the mini ITX kit and see how it's like to build an mineral oil submerged PC as I've never really ventured into it because of money restraints at the time. 

Mineral Oil Submerged PC Mineral Oil Submerged PC

Never really considered building a mineral oil pc before, but after seeing those videos it just looks so cool and different... And it might also give me an excuse to go all out on a new pc out of fear of having to upgrade parts in the near future  :P So who knows... Maybe I'll win! Might have to keep my credit card at the ready just in case I have to buy all of that oil  :mellow:

Never really considered building a mineral oil pc before, but after seeing those videos it just looks so cool and different... And it might also give me an excuse to go all out on a new pc out of fear of having to upgrade parts in the near future  :P So who knows... Maybe I'll win! Might have to keep my credit card at the ready just in case I have to buy all of that oil  :mellow:

Unfortunately the giveaway isn't international, which means us Aussies can't be apart of this :(. All we can do is wish Puget Systems the best for the future. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Very unfortunate news. Sad to see them gone.

I'd prefer the mini-ITX variant.

I would love a mineral oil pc but I would rather like someone else to have it that would actually build something out of it.  I am really sorry to hear that this happened to you puget systems.   :(  A good thing for you guys I always recommend people to go buy from you if they want a pre built pc instead of building one.   :)  

Hope the lucky winners enjoy their prizes.

Patent trolls 0/1337   just want money because their failures

Sticking with my liquid cooled for now because I can't afford an oil build yet. :)

Either you're master race or you're not.

I'd love to rip arp art my MacBook, shove it in their and oil cool it, with my eGPU.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

This would be the first piece of my first build if I get one, it might take me some time to buy all the components just due to getting the cash together. It does seem like quite a bit of work to this oil cooled concept, so i'm not too eager to get into it, but if I do get it, i will get it done. I'd prefer to get it done with an MATX but i'll take the mini-ITX as well if thats the case. c:

- O.J. 

I would love one of these cases, amazingly cool and I would only do an oil build if it was with a top of the line case.......and these are the only one in said like sooooo. This doesn't mean I just want a case because I could get one for free, I've been thinking about doing a submerged build way back when I thought distilled water would work (6 years or so) I want to get some older but really bizarre looking parts and build a server out of it and have it be the weirdest looking thing ever. I am not a gamer, rather a hardware enthusiasts and I love anything cool, unique and electric. Winning this would finaly let me build a system that represents everything I love about the tech world. Thanks a lot to Puget for doing something like this, I'm sorry the national patent system is so messed up (just look at apple) but I wish you guys the best and I'll be looking to buy from you guys in the future.