Razer orbweaver glue issues

hi

i was thinking about buying the razer orbweaver but i have read some reviews and they say that the glue gets everywhere after a few months has anyone had this problem or any others 

thanks

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings!

I've been using my Orbweaver for nearly a year and I have no regrets about buying it. There is a problem with the glue though. After about 3-4 months of heavy use, I noticed that the glue would not stick well and would slide around leaving a sticky residue all over my hand and the keys. It's still a bit of a problem although I know several users have removed the glue when it starts to do this and use a different adhesive. I have some spray adhesive and will probably do this soon. The benefits of the keypad have far outweighed the cons for me though. I raid regularly in WoW and it's been a huge help in other games too.

Anyways, I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).

This is a common problem with a lot of Razer products, the glue they use to hold on things tends to disintegrate after a few months, I am not sure if they have fixed the problem or not yet...You would think they would have since it has been an issue for years on many products.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |