Looking for an IPS monitor under $200

themajesticryry

I am looking for an IPS monitor for under $200. I have a few picked out, but my favorite so far is the Acer H236HLbid Black 23" 5ms. My other choices are ASUS VS239H-P Black 23" 5ms and Asus VH238H Black 23".

Edit: will be using for gaming and editing

Dell U2312HM, it's great.

Many people have noticed ghosting/motion blur with this monitor(it seems reasonable to me as long as it has 8ms response time)

My recommendation would be the Acer H236HL.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Many people have noticed ghosting/motion blur with this monitor(it seems reasonable to me as long as it has 8ms response time)

My recommendation would be the Acer H236HL.

I agree with you, its supposed to be an amazing ips monitor. Going to buy one soon myself. 

Acer H236hl it's also good for surround gaming due to its ultra slim bezel

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Dell U2312HM, it's great.

+1. But there is also a slick looking HP pavilion 23xi. Has almost an "apple" aesthetic to it if you are into that stuff. 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."